Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Half-Life 2 is a science fiction first-person shooter computer game and the sequel to the highly acclaimed Half-Life. It was developed by Valve Corporation and was released on November 16, 2004,

The game takes place in and around the fictional City 17 and follows the adventures of Theoretical Physicist Dr.Gordon Freeman, survivor of the Black Mesa Incident. Gordon is introduced to a dystopian world decades after the incident, and an interdimensional imperial force has established itself as the ruler of Earth. Gordon then joins a human resistance group and aids them in their struggle with the oppressors.

Heres some gameplay footage.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I love the game and all it's spin-offs. This and The Road Warrior are my two favorite post-apocalyptic works of fiction.

For those of you haven't done so already, I would strongly recommend adding a crowbar to your BOB. : )

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
WHO WANTS A FREE GAME?

If you have steam installed i have a free version of:
- Half-Life 2
- Half-Life 2 Episode 1
- A Guest pass for 'The Ship' game.

Just start your steam account, get in touch with me. I'll need your e-mail or if you don't trust me you can get a steam account, ill add you as a friend and THEN i can pass it to you via download. I don't think it downloads directly from my pc, i think it counts as a ticket to download from steam. You may already have an account but not one of the games, either way...

You can also get a free H-L2 demo form:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219/

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love the half-life series. I like the original one since Gordon was just a typical guy going to work and shtf! Same as blue shift with Barney.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts