Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Aquaholic
4,905 Posts
there's been MANY reports of poor customer service on this board alone. i e-mailed them, advised them of the issues , and invited them to join the forum and explain the problem.....they never answered my e-mail.

·
Prov 3:18
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well guys just got my order. the gear is in rough shape but usable. One of the alice packs looks like it is as old as I am but very few problems with it, the other looks like it has not been used but has snaps missing on some of the pockets. The molle shoulder straps are not complete but in good shape.the molle waist pads are in the best shape of the lot. the alice frames are straight but are showing signs of being overstressed(anodizing off at stress points ). the molle sustainment pouches are barely usable(worn dirty and fraying).I guess you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Bringing up an old thread, should have looked before I leapt, but needed some stuff for the kids first Winter Boy Scout campout.

Ordered 2/15/10, CC charged 2/16/2010, still don't have the stuff, same MO.

I have complained to Shotgun News, and Yahoo stores, to no avail, next is the Ohio BBB and perhaps the Ohio Attorney General.

Then perhaps a road trip is in order.

Gawd, I HATE scum.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I've ordered from Gunny's before also but don't remember it taking super long to get my stuff. I believe gunny's surplus is really a one man operation so thats probably why it takes forever to get your stuff.

If i can complain about anyone in SGN it is Fred's M14 supply..that place took FOREVER to ship my stuff,,i though they lost my order, screwed up my CC #, fell off the face of the earth,,something,,but no,,they are just slow as all hell.

when i finally got my stuff nothing was wrong with it, was happy with quality ect, but look like 5 months from order date. glad it wasn't something i NEEDED.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Bringing up an old thread, should have looked before I leapt, but needed some stuff for the kids first Winter Boy Scout campout.

Ordered 2/15/10, CC charged 2/16/2010, still don't have the stuff, same MO.

I have complained to Shotgun News, and Yahoo stores, to no avail, next is the Ohio BBB and perhaps the Ohio Attorney General.

Then perhaps a road trip is in order.

Gawd, I HATE scum.
Ok, to update:

I have to back off, Gunny came through today, stuff is as advertised, even threw in a couple extra AR mag pouches.

I am happy as a pig in poop, and called to let him know ( got the answering machine, figures...)

Ayway, yea, I will go back, I will not trust that the stuff will be indeed be shipped in a week, or a month for that matter, but it will get shipped.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.