Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SI vis pacem,para bellum
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could any one recommend a spray bottle for Hoppe's Solvent.My wife has some small spray bottles for an unrelated task that I have used .Once the solvent sits in the bottle the sprayer malfunctions.I guess the solvent is to harsh. If any body else is using something that works let me know .

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
Some solvents will indeed eat away any plastic bottle you put it in. Definitely the plastic components of a spray bottle.

Why would you put anything meant for cleaning the bore of your firearm in a spray bottle?

·
SI vis pacem,para bellum
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
////////////////////

Some solvents will indeed eat away any plastic bottle you put it in. Definitely the plastic components of a spray bottle.

Why would you put anything meant for cleaning the bore of your firearm in a spray bottle?
SO I can Initially spray down the gun with it .I even spray it down the bore Instead of wet patches.My revolver is stainless I cover the entire gun with it how do you go about it?? I wouldn't mind another method .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.