Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some people are trying to organize a march of gun owners on Washington DC sometime in the late Spring or Summer of 2009.

Several unofficial web sites have popped up and so far it is relatively unorganized but is gaining momentum rather quickly.

Of course, the guys and gals from some Western states might have difficulty coming all the way to DC, but they can still march on their state capitals.

The goal I keep hearing is 200,000 people marching on DC, plus another 100,000 on the various state capitals.

THINK ABOUT THIS LONG AND HARD PEOPLE.

Can you do this?

Is this something that is important enough to you to take a few days out of your life to do?

If you cant go, can you support this in other ways?

GUYS, I am not rich and traveling to Washington DC would take a major commitment from me, but if at all possible I am going to do it.

There are probably 20 or 30 forums discussing this right now. If this is going to go forward it needs to get organized, it needs a mission statement, it needs people who are committed to organizing this.

I would like to open a discussion of this and get your input and ideas. Thanks.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
We should do it armed. Not loaded. Just bear em holtered or slung. Peacefully.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick, and you will go far."
Theodore Roosevelt
26th President of the United States of America

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
Hey just whipped up a Forum where something like this can be planned. Join it and spread the word everywhere you can. Talk of this is all over the place, we need to centralize this to be effective or it won't happen when it needs to, and history will repeat itself.....again.

http://2ndamendmentmarch2009.lefora.com/forum/

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Theodore Roosevelt

NO GUNS....

This should be a peaceful, organized, march. If people brought guns, even unloaded ones, we would just be walking into a buzzsaw and giving "them" a reason to attack us.

Besides someone would bring a bullet and the chance of something bad happening would be too great.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Chuck

How many of you are aware of the states that have bills awaiting approval to regulate/confiscate/ban the purchase of ammunition????? The below address shows the states and past action and pending action.
http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

We need to participate in all future local, state and national elections and vote against all candidates that are anti amendment 2 and anti gun.

·
Scarred for life...
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How many of you are aware of the states that have bills awaiting approval to regulate/confiscate/ban the purchase of ammunition????? The below address shows the states and past action and pending action.
http://ammunitionaccountability.org/Legislation.htm

We need to participate in all future local, state and national elections and vote against all candidates that are anti amendment 2 and anti gun.

You are preaching to the choir here Chuck.

Lets get this thing going. Take care.

Have you join Kahn's forum yet?

·
I'm the boogey man.......
6,686 Posts
I started it, but its not mine, it a place for everyone to plan who is concerned about their rights.

·
Gun Guy
200 Posts
I just joined and added new topics on thefiringline.com and rugerforum.com for folks to come over and join the new forum. Hopefully we can get things moving.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
The web site for the group that wants to March on DC is: 2ndamendmentmarch2009.lefora.com. I am not able to do any march because of health problems but I plan on giving whatever support I can.

·
Prophet
1,270 Posts
In canada, its illegal to carry handguns. In protest to our government, i thought of 2 things for protest.
1. all handgun owners should open carry a holster only, while in public on a daily basis.
2. all hadgun owners should organize a Authorization to Transport License 'Party' to Ottawa. The way it would work would be that we would organize the date of the rally in Ottawa. ALL handgun owners would send in their ATT paperwork, for transport to ottawa for the same day, whether they are attending in person or not. I can just picture the faces on the RCMP when they realize the number of people with guns planning to travel to ottawa on the same day.
I am not saying we should take guns to ottawa, what im saying is to bluff them. The ATT paperwork is free; the time it would take the RCMP to process the paperwork is not. If they insist wasting our precious tax dollars on registration and bill c68, we should increase the burden of this upon them.
In this time of recession, there are better ways to spend our tax dollars.
Mabye the government will wake up lift bill c68, and ban gun registration.

peace
Al

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Is that legal in DC? Those of us with kids at home may not be able/willing to do that if it's not. Something to consider...

Theodore Roosevelt

1 - 13 of 13 Posts