Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Local BAMF
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how dose she shoot !!
Bulgarians like their guns the way they like their women: ugly, a little on the heavy side, but strong and reliable.

This pistol weighs down on my belt a bit when I'm open carrying it but it's a serious tack driver. Best $200 that I ever spent on a gun (that $200 included extra magazines and the grips that are on there now. I do not know where the original communist looking grips got off to).

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
how would you compare the makarov calibers to the ones we're familliar with?

·
Local BAMF
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how would you compare the makarov calibers to the ones we're familliar with?
It's between a .380 and a 9mm. So it's not an especially powerful cartridge. What it is, however, is inexpensive and very very accurate. If you do your part, the lack of power isn't going to make one iota of difference.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ahh very cool.. just picked up a Bulgarian Makarov last week from my local FFL. I really like it and I am mostly a glock geek. Gun is accurate and a load of fun to shoot.

I just finished cleaning it up, touching up some holster wear with that "Blue wonder" stuff (BTW way way better then any cold blue on the market) and its as good as "new"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.