Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
أنا واحد
6,631 Posts
We all know about the NRA, and many of us here are life members. There is another similar organization in the fight for liberty that doesn't get as much attention.

Gun Owners of Americas
http://gunowners.org/

If you cannot join, at least consider subscribing to the mailing list for alerts.

Godspeed.
They do not negotiate our gun rights away or make concessions. Unlike the NRA

·
The Truth Burns You!
324 Posts
I give to both, even though the NRA has issues, they do fight for the second amendment.

IMO Two groups are better than one group.
Agreed. The NRA isn't perfect, but they're still the biggest, baddest dog in the fight.

I suggest everyone join both the NRA and GOA.

Also if you live in a place with a state-level gun rights organization, then join them too.

·
Awesome
17,066 Posts
id still rather donate to the heller foundation (yes, that heller who forced the supreme court to overturn all handgun bans).. currently theyre working on the hollis vs lynch case, which i doubt anyone here is even familiar with, but the hollis vs lynch case is challenging both the de-facto ban on machine guns and the NFA itself... show me where the NRA has EVER had the balls to put any time, money, or effort into either of these causes.. frankly since the NFA and MG bans dont effect domestic gun manufacturers the NRA couldnt care less, theyre about sales, not the constitution

1 - 20 of 48 Posts