Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ahhh life, blah blah blah
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two things I want to share today. First, I found this really cool website where this guy puts gun myths to the test. He tests pocket gun penetration, bullet resistant glass, glaser bullets ect.. check it out www.theboxotruth.com

Secondly, I am watching a movie I haven't seen since it came out in 1981. It's called Thief and it's got Willie Nelson in it. Jesus, has Willie always looked like he's 100 years old????? Gotta love him though.

·
ahhh life, blah blah blah
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, i had my doubts about the judge before but after seeing the results of the tests, jeese, it just aint worth it. you can gain a lot of info on that sight though. did you see the mouse gun tests? the 22 and 22 magnum did really well in the penetration test. I love websites like that. No corporate sponsor to sway the results.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
I got a pa-63 its a nice little gun ,its the one i carry most of the time.

·
Sugar-free
4,184 Posts
yeah that's a must see site if you're thinking about a Taurus Judge.
Right on. The gun mags really trump that revolver up, but it ain't got nothin compared to a decent 9mm, or even a .380. Unless you load it with .45LC only. Then you have an inaccurate,low powered 1911 minus 2 rounds. I was dissapointed, because I wanted to like the Judge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts