Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RockOut w/ your GlockOut
745 Posts
That was sad. The newspaper itself has a petition to prosecute anyone w/ a knife.

Let's prosecute knife thugs

I, the undersigned, demand the government change the law on possession of a knife as a weapon so carriers are automatically prosecuted.

There are currently 32895 signatures.

I am speechless:confused::confused::confused::xeye: :headshake: 32,895 complete morons

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
That's what happens when you ban guns... People will find another way to kill each other. Take away the knives and it will be rocks next.

And prosecuting anybody with a knife? I would have been charged a couple of hundred times in the past year... for carrying a tiny pocket folder?

And it's not just gun control... They're just losing their minds in the UK - including trying to take away fire extinguishers from apartment buildings, because they cause deaths... Backwards, isn't it?

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
You've got to be tough, if your going to be stupid. It looks like Utopia is starting to turn in to Hell!! Oh Well!! The lemming population will evetually correct it's self.

Rifleman 336

·
tinfoil bandana
1,164 Posts
That's what happens when you ban guns... People will find another way to kill each other. Take away the knives and it will be rocks next.

And prosecuting anybody with a knife? I would have been charged a couple of hundred times in the past year... for carrying a tiny pocket folder?

And it's not just gun control... They're just losing their minds in the UK - including trying to take away fire extinguishers from apartment buildings, because they cause deaths... Backwards, isn't it?
So is Ottawa going after knives yet?

And ya don't need rocks, a well placed punch to the throat can kill.

·
Last of the First Line
864 Posts
So is Ottawa going after knives yet?

And ya don't need rocks, a well placed punch to the throat can kill.
A ban on carrying knives would be absolutely impossible in Canada - we've got too much in the way of rural land. Hell, except for our southern border industrialized areas, most of our country is farmland, trees and lakes.

And they'd better not go after any more firearms. They've got a stupid hodgepodge system that's too broken to fix without scrapping it and starting over.

All full auto guns are banned. Okay... I'm not going to argue against that one.

Semi-auto AK-47's and all their variants are prohibited weapons, except for the Valmet Hunter, Hunter Auto, and the Valmet M78. :confused:

But I can get pretty much any AR-15 variant, a CZ 858 (which looks a whole lot like an AK), and an Israeli Tavor. :confused:

You can't chop a shotgun barrel to a length of less than 18", but you can buy them with lengths less than 18" :confused:

And we're not allowed to "carry", except in our own homes. But even then if you shoot an armed person who breaks into your home, and attempts to kill or physically harm you or your family members - you could be looking at jail time.

Canada's got it backwards, just like the UK - only not as bad... And even then, we might still turn things around and allow law-abiding citizens to defend themselves.

·
tinfoil bandana
1,164 Posts
Hammer- the last time I went to Canada (Ambassador bridge crossing, Detroit) I was asked if I was carrying any firearms. I know they aren't allwed over the border since there's about a googleplex of signs saying "No Guns Allowed" on the way....

But here's the kicker- When I replied no, the border agent looked at me and actually cocked an eyebrow- and said "Are you sure?"

Then it was over to customs for search.

Friendliest border my dyin' a$$.

Nothing against Canadians, my grandfather was from Rodney ,Ontario....

But that was totally uncalled for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts