Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun confiscation katrina really sad, unbelievable, but it happen. Then again what happen if this event does happy again somewhere in the United states ? Would you stand up for your rights?

I'll just make up a Scenario. Would this person be guilty or not guilty, you be the jury.

Scenario 1

John heard news cops are going door to door using deadly force, he didn't want to give up his 2nd amendment + his state have a castle doctrine. They broke in his house he shot both government worker(national guard or cops) and are dead. Then decide to drops his gun and surrender.

Scenario 2 - same thing as first one but don't have castle doctrine.

- Would they be judge not gulity since the government did violate
"United States Constitution "

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Hes a dead man for sure now,dropped his gun.
He will never make it to trial.
GUILTY

Reactions: Sweeper

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you shot law enforcement while they were confiscating your gun, you would be dead. Everybody has probably seen the cops who tackled that old lady who had a gun:

They were armed and expecting to find people with guns so they were heavily armed and there were several together; you would be outgunned and outmanned. By the way, she had plenty of canned food, a guard dog, and had a gun to protect herself so you have to give her credit for being prepared.

That was Louisiana and many of the law enforcement went bad meaning they also stole cars and looted stores. They were above the law and they didn't care. Tx is historically a pro-gun state so I really don't believe we would have to worry about cops going door to door to confiscate guns.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Texas is the best PRO-Gun states, CA is the worst.

I live Wisconsin, suck we can't have a CCW permit. Try working on it but gove veto it.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
They'd be guilty of murder in a court of law. The correct "legal" proceedure is to surrender the arms and then sue later for damages and recovery. (As the NRA did in N.O.) It's also the only practical route since it doesn't leave you either dead or in jail for the rest of your life. The only good solution is to plan in advance to have access to *legal* weapons that the gov. either doesn't know about or are unlikely to fall within their confiscation scheme.

·
Banned
4,937 Posts
The correct (stronger move) proceedure is not to let them find them.

You should have a cache--cleverly hidden, yet accessable.
They, if going door to door (in a general search like Katrina), they are not going to tear up the floors and walls.
Let them pass... if this is a civil disaster emergency that is.

However if they are targeting individual gun-owners, and there is a general round up of undesirable NRA/GOA/JPFO types--this is a different ball of wax. They will tear everything apart until they get what they're after.

Bug-out or stand your ground if you need to, or better yet... preemptive strike to draw the line in the sand (Texas hog hunting parties). This is assuredly is what would happen in such a scenario. If the thugs see that it is not going to be a cake-walk, and that they will have to Stallingrad it from house to house, with people voting from the rooftops, they will most assuredly back off, regroup and try another day... this would allow you some valuable time.

I have provided an instructional video on such matters...

"Land of the Free" A Short Film by John Jensen

My 2 cents worth

T

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Make your house so hard to get into that they will just move on to the next one. The neighbors will think you are a nut mine already do so what the heck.

If it gets like New orleans I will move to the my camp which is surrounded by a deep and nasty looking creek on one side and a swamp and briar patch on the other. If they still decide to come get me I hope the get snake bit. They may even get eaten by an alligator. Who knows what can happen in a swamp.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
They have no proof that you have weapons. They don't have the man power for a full on siege. And by the time they would have starved you out the NRA would have a court order to stop them. At waco they had a search warrant and they shot at ATF. They can't just come up to your house and say hey I can't open the door lets got get a M1A2 Abrams and break it down. They will need proof you have weapons.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts