Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Good news everyone
524 Posts
What are they going to do? Set up roadblocks? Enforce curfews? Check ID's?
This is so wrong.
Here is my take on it.
If you are a member of the NG and take part in this, consider yourself part of the problem and don't be surprised if you become a target of the people.
This is what happens when you don't allow the people to defend themselves and police their own.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
So, my question is this:

Are the "victims" of this "ramage" innocent? Or is it bangers killing bangers?

If its bangers killing bangers, step back and let them have at it. It will sort itself out and then LE can mop up the "winners."

In the meantime, let the orinary citizen excercise their right to keep and bear arms unencumbered.

·
DEFCON 4
6,583 Posts
i agree, let the bangers go at it. matter of fact, lets get them in a big stadium and bet on which side will miss the most while firing sideways... lolol... they would see it as a badge of honor probably..

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
8,248 Posts
Wow! How did this particular city become so overrun??
Corrupt gangster politicians and unchecked oppressive gun control legislation combined with and entitlement mentality of apathetic people who watched their jobs get outsource to India.

PS--Don't fool yourself. It is like this in much of the nation. Just because it is not on the 5 o'clock news doesn't mean that it did not happen.

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
PS--Don't fool yourself. It is like this in much of the nation. Just because it is not on the 5 o'clock news doesn't mean that it did not happen.
I'm living proof a few times over.- I think many of us are.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.