Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
my state capital is on that list. i will now officially boycott anything from my states capital. freaking crybaby liberals. i need to move somewhere else.

EDIT: ohioians, email Michael B. Coleman and tell him that since he has stated that columbus ohio is boycotting arizona, that you'll boycott columbus! [email protected]

EDIT2: my short letter to mayor colemans office.

Since all you liberal morons have probably not read the Arizona Immigration-law, yet you boycotted the state anyway. I am going to boycott your city. You all make the rest of us Ohioans look bad. From now on until you all decide to lift your boycott on Arizona i will no longer do any business in your city, or even the suburbs. i bid you good day.

·
Registered
121 Posts
We need this law in Gainsville Ga. Really they need to ship them all back. The feds are to worried about hurting others feelings and International ties. If I was in charge, I would make it so hard for them to get even the smallest amount of help. I would need proof for that people are here legally, to rent, welfare, dr., drivers license,work, School....all aspects of life. If not then deport them. Fine and imprisonment for those who aid them. IT IS A CRIME. .... Thats just me though. My tax money should never go to support all the Alien Gonzales in America. Hope this makes sense( I have a hard time of writeing what Im thinkin')

·
Banned
63 Posts
my state capital is on that list. i will now officially boycott anything from my states capital. freaking crybaby liberals. i need to move somewhere else.

EDIT: ohioians, email Michael B. Coleman and tell him that since he has stated that columbus ohio is boycotting arizona, that you'll boycott columbus! [email protected]

I say you boycott the capitol and stop paying state taxes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So i live down here in AZ. The first thing i would like to say is, yes, this law is less than the federal laws that are not being enforced. seconed, most of those boycotting do not understand the law as they have not actually read it, or they have not lived in a place that is always being effected by illegal imigration. we loose money (which comes from the whole countries pocket) we loose jobs (not becasue the immigrants take them but becasue farmers and ranchers can't keep fixing fences and loosing lawsuites brought on by people who have NO RIGHTS IN AMERICA).

Here is the law in a nut shell:

COP: Are you a us citezen or have proper paper work?

ME: Yes officer. Here is my State ID.

COP: Thank you. Have a nice day

OR...

ME: No officer. I have no way to prove i am legal.

COP: You will eb detained until your statis can be verified.

not too bad of a law if you ask me.

·
Registered
104 Posts

Agree'd, and thank's for the link, I sent them a mouth full :mad: :mad::D:

·
Taoist
2,028 Posts
I don't think AZ has a whole lot to worry about...there are just as many conservatives embracing AZ (if not more) as those pinheads boycotting.

"Sociologists without borders"??? LOL...my dad was a sociologist, and a bigger jerko bleeding heart liberal you could never hope to meet. I asked him once, "Dad, why is it that everybody who disagrees with you is a moron?" He just shrugged and replied, "Cause they are." Typical over-educated liberal BS. "I have a PhD, so that makes you, who don't have one, by default, dumb as a rock."

Sorry...brief OT vent. Is there actually a group called "Sociologists Without Boarders"? *shudder*

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
quote from the article: "• Mexico's six border governors announced they would boycott the 28th annual U.S.-Mexico Border Governors Conference if it is held as scheduled in Phoenix in September"

well that's a bummer...

What's very, very cool is that there's a Stand With AZ rally in Tempe on 5/29.

·
Banned
63 Posts
I don't think AZ has a whole lot to worry about...there are just as many conservatives embracing AZ (if not more) as those pinheads boycotting.
Embracing AZ is one thing, are they taking their business there? The problem is going to be that a decision by the government in passing this law is going to negatively affect the private business owner. I agree with the law but it is not costing me business.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.