Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day.

I'm an Administrator on a paranormal forum, and a friend of mine (MK-9 :cool:) who frequents there, is also involved here. We were involved in a conversation concerning the current state of the global economy, and he reccommended this site.

So, here I am. I hope to meet many, if not all of you; as well as trade survival information as to get us through the **** storm that is currently brewing for all of us.

Like most, I'm hoping and praying for the best of possible outcomes, but preparing for the worst.

~O.H.~

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,678 Posts
Welcome to the forum from........beyond :)

·
I'm keeping my eye on you
2,204 Posts
I doubt you will find any paranormal here...but there are quite a few that are abnormal.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site. Florida here.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt you will find any paranormal here...but there are quite a few that are abnormal.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site. Florida here.
Heh! I'm not looking for paranormal, here... But it did lead me here, though. :D:

Abnormal, eh? I guess that would depend on ones interpretation of 'normal'. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi again Original Highlander,got to admit you've piqued my curiosity re your paranormal forum..its one of my many interests as well.
Really? Well, how about I pm you the address? We'd love to have you aboard!

We also have people from around the globe, there. We just had one from England, join recently. :cool:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts