Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks! Found this site recently while doing a Google search. Found it very interesting. I would have lurked for a while but the site doesn't seem to allow much lurking.

Hope to learn much here. Maybe I can even add a little too!

Thanks for the great forum!

Rick

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome! I love the great lakes, especially Lake Michigan. Got family that live up there. Very beautiful in the summer.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum. too much lurking about being prepared. It is okay to come and and look openly. We don't bite. We want this to be a safe place for you to come. Preparedness is not a dirty word. Suvival is not either. Be prepared for the worst while you pray for the best. Lots of very good info. take time and make hard copies for your library. YOu may not have the computer if it does all break loose. the folks in houston don't have many computers on today. for days the TV stations were broadcasting on radio. Mark the forum site on your favs and come by here often. It is the only way you can get the real benefit from it.

I am lucky. I have more than one computer in my office. I keep this one for personal use only. I can check the site as I wish and continue to work. When I am in the field it is another story. I have to add it to my lap top. I also have the web on my phone. Adding it there as well. Keep posting and best wishes

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Folks!

It is a great site. LOTS of good info.

I now find myself here many times a day looking for info. It's become an addiction! I've read many ideas and concepts here that don't seem to come up on other forums. I really appreciate all the great postings here.

Thanks also for the warm welcome!
I hope all here fare well in our upcoming trials!

Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts