Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day from Kommiefornia.

New member here ... 34, maried, 1st child on way. Former US Army medic (earned EMB), graduate studies in epidemiology and infectious disease, and work in LE.

Currently have a 10/22, Rem 870 12 ga, Rem 700 .30-06, Sig Sauer P226R .40 cal, and N.E. Arms single-shot 20 ga.

Only other supplies are about 5 gallons of water, a small freezer 1/2 full of meat, and an extra propane tank.

Needless to say, I have a ways to go. I don't know even where to start, and have limited funds.

I need help. That's why I'm here.

Hope to be a productive member of your community soon ... but for the time being, I'm going to have to leech off you guys.

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
Hello snowdog and welcome from another norcal member, Roseville are to be a little more exact, I'd say most of the members here are no where near as prepared for every eventuality as they'd like to be including myself but there are quite a few here that are very knowledgeable in the fine arts of survival, so stick around and you'll learn lots.

DRIVE ON

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to our community SNow. Texas here. Good to see you have a grip on what it is going to take. First thing is don't panic. Make a plan and follow it. Be willing to change the plan as you go. You need to be flexible. Get ready for 72 hours first and then 2 weeks and then 3 months and so on. If you give yourself levels to reach you will not get so discouraged. When you do get discourage let us know. It is okay to vent here. You have good people here who care about you and your family. Being a survivalist who sits alone with all their preps does them no good. The good folks here and you will see many of them have already welcomed you, are going to be there for you. Ask questions.

By the way you have some nice guns. On your sig 226 you can get a second barrel for it to shoot 357 SIG. The mags are the same. Best wishes to you. Larry

·
Banned
27,826 Posts
Hi Showdog,

Quincy, CA., here mosy people don't know where that is at and ha is a good thing lol.

Well you sound like you are prepaired on the guns. Other things will fall in place as you go and learn.

Welcome to the boards

Take care,
Wes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts