Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from Los Angeles.

Chris aka PSBandit (Photoshop Bandit) here. I am a graphic/web designer, I run my own home business here in SoCal. I hike and mountain bike the parks and hills NW of Los Angeles. Try to stay out of the city, it is a concrete jungle.

I found this site after discovering Kev's youtube.com video page.

Kev, I really enjoy your video's, I think I have seen most all of them and look forward to seeing more - I have learnt alot from watching you and would like to thank you very much for taking the time to educate us city folk.

I used to shoot as a kid (I am 42 now), .22 in school competition and enjoyed it. I am looking to get back into it again for home defense and target shooting. Not much in the way of hunting in this area... but I would like to start working on my rifle skills again and will be checking out this site's gun forum in more detail as I am looking to buy some rifles.

Anyway, thanks again for your site and video's. :thumb:

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!

I'm new to the forum. Live in Los Angeles. Been doing the prep kit for awhile now. Since I have no land to get too I'm looking for sane, calm, intelligent non-reactive, non-freeloaders, thinking people, preferably armed (NOT the normal stupid Macho Man gun handler types!), possibly to form a smallish group w/ plans A, B and C with.

For when the SHTF and the and TEOTWAWKI... and we need to move out of LA -- the only way to do it is AS A GROUP -- the group must survive or the individual will not. Even with no plot of land to run too -- getting out of the city to the Hinterlands will be imperative.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome, Much to learn here.

Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL (bug out location, if needed)?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts