Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like others, I've poked around a bit before introducing myself. I would consider myself to be "green" regarding the lifestyle but am learning more each day. I've been prepping now for about two years and still feel inadequately situated, mainly in the food/water category. Finally have a debt elimination plan ready to go and am looking into first-aid and beyond training. I'm good on the self defense areas (that was secured first and probably backwards in priority). :upsidedown:

I like what I see here, tons of good information from like-minded folk. My only "beef" is about downloading files before submitting 5 posts. I understand the possible reasons completely. There are some files I could really use right now as I build up my preps. :thumb:

I look forward to gaining wisdom from the more experienced members and hope to be able to contribute in return. Thanks for your time!

Dean-o

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Welcome to the community from Texas. Remember the reason for the post rule is to get people to participate. You will see some people come here and then not come back. You have to get people to dive in our they die to the site. You need to get to know the folks on the site. We don't bite. their are a lot of very good people. we don't always agree with each other but that is okay. Find people with similar beliefs to yours. Listen and learn and participate. We look forward to seeing you in the posts.

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Howdy,

Welcome to the forum from Southeastern Kansas.

Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL? (If needed)

Self-sufficient? Garden?

Reload? Cast bullets? Hunt? Fish?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just joined this week... from Kansas as well! 5 post isn't anything. You can get those right here thanking people. This site gets your attention quick and it's pretty amazing how many new people come on every day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts