Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Git'er done
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I currently live in Idaho, but will soon be moving to Utah this summer. It was a relief to find a site like this with like minded individuals. I love the outdoors, what else can I say! I love hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, white river rafting, exploring pretty much anything dealing with the outdoors. I do have other hobbies as well, but these keep me more occupied :D: I hope to learn some things as well as giving some advice back.

There looks to be a lot of interesting reading on this site so I don't think I'll get bored.

Sarge

·
Banned
1,798 Posts
Welcome from central/western Idaho

·
Git'er done
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all! BTW, Happy New Year! We can hope this will be a good year, but stock up anyway :thumb:

·
Wide awake
1,963 Posts
Leaving Idaho for Utah? How could you give up that survivalist paradise? Well, good to have you anyway. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
9,520 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...
Peter

·
Git'er done
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL, yeah I know, but Utah's not too bad either. I tried talking the wife into staying but you know how that goes sometimes.

·
Registered
9,520 Posts
Utah,
isn't so bad...:D:
You have the Wasatch mountians, vey nice...to hunt and fish in, lots of Elk, deer and trout...Might be tough but I think you could survive it..:thumb:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts