Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Former Peoples Republik Of Kalifornia escapee, currently living right outside of Ft McCoy Wisconsin!
Had a fellow member on CalGuns.Net reccomend this site to me, and am loving every bit of it!
Im a prepper and firearms enthusiast, trying my hand at gardening, but not doing too good, but its all a learning process right!
Look forward to talking with all of you soon!!

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Much to learn here. Things to ponder follow:

Have a BOL?

Self-sufficient? Garden? Stored food?

Reload? Cast bullets? Practice with your firearms?

Practice permaculture? Gather wild foods?
Thanks, and yes, have a BOL, Also have a MAG im working with of all soldiers & families.

I think we are pretty self sufficient, Storing about 2 years worth right now, Am working on refining my gardening skills, I do have a large supply of all heirloom seeds. Working with non-heirlooms at the moment so as to practice what works/doesnt work for me in the meantime.

I do reload as well, but have friends who are much more in depth with it than I am. They are likeminded, so we all kind of pool our talents. I own a small arsenal and do practice quite often, (thank the military for that!) as well as the wife too. (lucked out, met her in a gun store as she was buying ammo for a shooting competition! Can we all say keeper!)

As for permaculture, I would like to think I do, but I can sure do it in a lot more depth to be more efficient at it. Coming from california, we knew all about recycling, but where Im at now, its not so much a concern. We pretty much recycle old foods into a compost pile, and containers for pretty much everything get reused, but im sure theres alot more I could learn about it.

Coming from California, I learned to start prepping out there, and now being based in Wisconsin, the prepping is in full effect, the only difference is out here, people dont look at me funny!

·
Retired Army
5,536 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana.

Al

Reactions: SSGNasty
1 - 15 of 15 Posts