Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lurk more than I write so getting to the required five is going to be a challenge.

However, with that said, I found the site via random searching on youtube. I plan on sticking around because of the approximately three hours of perusing the site, there is a decent amount of knowledge to glean. I say that rather tongue in cheek because knowledge is power and you only grow old once you stop learning.

Cheers! And here's to the future you desire, not the one you prep for.

-Rob

·
When all else fails......
2,503 Posts
Welcome fellow Alaskan

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome fellow Alaskan
Where in AK? I'm in Anchorage. Homer is calling and I'm hoping we drown some bait by Saturday morning if traffic isn't too bad getting out of town on Friday.

Welcome from central Florida.
Not a bad state you have there Rob. I'm partial to Orlando, if for no other reason, my kid(s) and I'm still a big kid at heart.

·
Professional Lurker
4,105 Posts
Welcome from Oregon.

Just stick around the new member forum, say HI to folks as they join and you'll get you're 5+ post in no time...

Click here​
to see Oregon's group page.​

Reactions: SSGNasty

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome aboard. Please feel free to share your knowledge as well. Most are here to learn and it takes people from all over with all kinds of views to make this place work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!

Welcome aboard. Please feel free to share your knowledge as well. Most are here to learn and it takes people from all over with all kinds of views to make this place work.
What I do know is not as vast as what I don't know. Eventually after perusing this site a bit more, I may be able to assist or give suggestive tips. As of now though, accessing is my priority.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts