Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I posted a little in the how I found this place thread, and to that I will add that "survivalism" has always been an interest of mine. A funny thing happened a few years ago when I was at the public library using their computers for job searching. In between my allotted time online, I took a little break and began searching the stacks for books about backpacking, hiking, and off-grid living. I found a few books, some looked familiar...they were. I was the last person to check them out 20 years earlier when I was in high school. Sad state of our public library, but it was fun reading the refreshers. When we go backpacking, for some reason I am the one that the group nominates to build the fires. That gives me a warm feeling, no pun intended. Anyway, this is getting long, and nobody wants an essay from an FNG, so I'll refer any interested parties to my profile where I listed a few interests. Thanks for looking, and I look forward to read what everyone has to say about things.
--firehiker

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I thought I had welcomed you already. Any way welcome to our community. Hope you have a great time here. there are a lot of us from N TX in here. Look forward to seeing you in the posts. GB

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I don't believe I have registered here before; I had to format my hard drive, and lost alotta information. I will check my only other SN that I use, and if by chance it's on here, I'll delete it. Anyway, again, I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas.
--firehiker

·
dum dum
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks again...kinda feels like home, yet still walking around and asking where the restroom is. ;) Hopefully I can participate and add some things that I know here and there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts