Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am Michael and I am from the U.P. of Michigan(near a former AFB....which I heard there is talk of re-opening). Very Remote up here....which could be good if things in the world go bad. Anyway, I am very glad to be here. I thought I had a decent preparation plan in my head but after reading some of the thoughts here, I am no where close!!! Hope you all can help.

Thanks,

Michael

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
You from da YP, eh?

Welcome from a former lower penninsala fellow.

Lots of great information on this forum.

HippieSurvivalist

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,834 Posts
Howdy Missile. Glad you have you aboard. Thanks for joining. I wish I were in a more remote area than I am. I right by Denver, CO. Not too many worse places to be. Anyway...welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Michael,
I'm new to the boards also... think you yuppers call us the trolls, lol. I think you're in a great location compared to the LP detroit area I'm stuck in. We have much to learn from this site.

Take care,
CB

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
Welcome! I was born in the UP. Lovely place. I love how remote it is. I'm out in Montana now - very similar in many ways. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts