Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the sometimes beautiful Southwest but don't get any ideas about moving out here. We are getting fuller by the day from Cali and the South.

I have been opening my eyes as I get older and wiser to the world that we live in and noticed the direction it was heading and wanted to be prepared. Would like funds to be more deeper but I understand a lot can be done on the cheap with deals, bargains and knowledge.

I belong to a couple other forums and am just finding out all of the information that is out there. Running out of things to say but will be happy to answer questions as needed. Looking forward to learning and helping as the future is changing day by day.

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Long gone are the days when Sheriff Ronstadt said that all citizens should have guns and ammo and know how and when to use them. He said the county was too big to police with the # of troops he had. I doubt it's gotten any smaller.

I remember in AZ when, many years ago while visiting friends there, I could walk in a bank with a loaded short barreled Model 629 on my hip and no one even had a comment; just got my check cashed and went 4 wheeling.

Welcome from Jawja!

WW

shoot straight - stay safe

·
Super Moderator
Trash Remover
3,928 Posts
Hello, and welcome from W. KY.

Reactions: Duaneo

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from SE Michigan
Been addicted to Wardens on TV lately and Michigan looks beautiful when it's not covered in Snow lol.

Brother in North Western part of CT (Avon area), AIT at Ft. Gordon and only place in Canada I have been is Montreal but I love hockey if that counts? Kentucky interests me because besides when I was in the Army (4 year's a lifetime ago) I haven't really lived in a forest area. Green trees all around is a foreign concept here.

Tks for the welcome guys

·
Christian Patriot
77 Posts
Howdy from one newbie to another newbie. The Lord God Almighty, opened the doors for my wife and I to move from CA to TX....I was born and raised in Cali, yet my mind set is nothing like the majority from there. This is why I use the name CP1776...for "Christian Patriot 1776" God, family country, guns and freedom...is where my heart is...for it was once said, freedom isn't free, it cost alot...that can be said for our country as well as my Christian faith. Many men died so we may have freedom in the U.S and Christ died so many could be freed from sin.

Take Care
CP1776

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Welcome from Southern Illinois. A place ruled by lunatic dictators running the state from Chicagostan.

Reactions: Duaneo
1 - 16 of 16 Posts