Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I think she's batsh*t crazy. But someday, we may just find the weirdest conspiracy theories really were true.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
What constitutes "evidence"

Unfortunately for you I have evidence on both counts that you can't refute...
Oh? Suppose you were putting the people responsible for 9/11 on trial for murder.

What will you personally provide, that is in your possession, that would be accepted under the rules of evidence in a court of law?

Next, you are putting the people responsible for the creation of the NAU on trial for treason.

Again, what evidence do you have in your possession that could be admitted in a court of law?

Come on, Chibbers. Time to put up or shut up. Let's see pictures of your mountain of "evidence".

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Oh? Suppose you were putting the people responsible for 9/11 on trial for murder.

What will you personally provide, that is in your possession, that would be accepted under the rules of evidence in a court of law?

Next, you are putting the people responsible for the creation of the NAU on trial for treason.

Again, what evidence do you have in your possession that could be admitted in a court of law?

Come on, Chibbers. Time to put up or shut up. Let's see pictures of your mountain of "evidence".
As for 911, I HAVE put up. Here: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=14722&highlight=911+thread

Go through every page and refute every point for me please. Put up or shut up.

As for the NAU, it's as simple as going through the government's own documents. I'll add more to the "Amero" thread so we don't hijack this one. For now, you can go through what I've already posted, and refute point by point. Put up or shut up.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
As for 911, I HAVE put up. Here: http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=14722&highlight=911+thread

As for the NAU, it's as simple as going through the government's own documents. I'll add more to the "Amero" thread so we don't hijack this one. For now, you can go through what I've already posted, and refute point by point. Put up or shut up.
Sorry man, Elvis says you are full of sh/t.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts

Obviously you did not read my post. Nothing you listed in either thread is admissable in a court of law.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
and budget, please, just grow up.
Ah, I see. Chibbers claims he has evidence. I ask for said evidence. That is childish?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Chibbers claims to have evidence in his possession, but all he posts is regurgitated internet crap. Crap may equal evidence in your reality, but here where the rest of us live, crap is just crap.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
o belive that 5000 prisioners can disaper over night but when you think about it what reaspn would they have for killing them when they good just dig a hole in the middle of nowere problem solved just delete records and bam never exisisted shooting prisoners then dumping them in a swamp after a storm doesnt seem logical if i was going to do it i would dig a hole in the middle of the desert ie middle of knower then dumb bodys there chances are they would never be found or the military would just incnerate the bodys dumping them in a swamp is silly.. to much evidence left behind..

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
i like mckinney but she should have hard facts before saying something that outrageous.
Like Cynthia McKinney?
There's nothing to like, she is a psychotic b*tch with a persecution complex and anger management issues.
She is living proof that in the name of political correctness some people can get away with anything, including assaulting a police officer.
She can't have hard facts for something that never happened.
The woman is off her rocker, not that she was ever actually on one.

·
Founder
16,867 Posts
I wonder what evidence she has to back up her claim?? A statement from one kid? Where are the bodies, where are the family members of the "executed" that want to know where their loved ones are? Surely she can not really belief this?

·
Salad Shooter
300 Posts
RIGHTTTTTTT....

5,000 people disappear from prison and not one of their family members ever wondered where they went. Not one girlfriend or baby mamma wondering when their prisoner is getting out.

It would takes hundreds of people to execute and dispose of 5,000 people. Not ONE of them ever questioned murdering 5,000 people and disposing of their bodies? Not ONE of them went to the media?

If this is true then where are the bodies? I'm sure the swamps in LA are big but not big enough to swallow FIVE THOUSAND bodies and not be able to find evidence.

Oh and I didn't see any reason why these 5,000 people were allegedly killed? You don't kill a bunch of people without some sort of reason. Was it just done for fun?

Was this lady always a lunatic or is this a recent revelation? How did she get elected to office?

·
Premium Member
12,896 Posts
I wonder what evidence she has to back up her claim?? A statement from one kid? Where are the bodies, where are the family members of the "executed" that want to know where their loved ones are? Surely she can not really belief this?
surely she does,just like those who believe the government murdered 3000 people on 9/11:xeye:.........

http://www.911truth.org/osamas/mckinney.html
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/005/079tehyf.asp
http://www.deephousepage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=845366

·
Plays best, alone
5,010 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
that lady should make like the sailor here.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts