Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Dog Lives Matter
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who like to listen to audiobooks while on road trips, Graphic Audio is having a 50% off sale (coupon code BF50) for Black Friday. The sale lasts until November 30. This is the best sale I've seen on their products. I have no association with these guys. I just like their audiobooks.

I've been listening to Graphic Audio audiobooks for more than 15 years. They are different from monotone readings because they use a full cadre of actors and sound effects. In other words, a firefight has all the sounds associated with a firefight. They call their audiobooks a Movie in Your Mind. It is like listenning to a movie.

GraphicAudio.net

I drive 1000 to 1300 miles at a time. The stories keep me awake and alert, while typical audiobook readings put me to sleep.

They have several survival series that are interesting. My wife's favorite is Jerry Ahern's Survivalist.

Survivalist

I just purchased a couple of new post-apocalyptic survival stories.

Bastard of The Apocalypse

Emberverse

They also have the James Axler's Deathlands series. I have a couple of these but have not yet listenned to them.

Deathlands

My overall favorite is William W. Johnstone's First Mountain Man. This is not really a survival series but is interesting.

First Mountain Man

Graphic Audio is phasing out audio CD sets in favor of downloads and MP3 CDs. MP3 CDs will play in most car CD players made in 2005 or later. If your car radio has an MP3 icon, it will play. I suggest purchasing the downloads in MP3 format and transferring them to a USB drive if your car or truck has a USB drive. The downloads have the lowest prices but require some minimal tech skills.

If you miss the sale deadline, just set up an account. They will email you with new releases and sale prices. They do take PayPal, so you do not have to use a credit card.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts