Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cabron
1,892 Posts
I got stuck as the "Chairman of the Complete Count Committee" for my county. No one else above me wanted to do it, and you know what they say about it rolling down hill. Anyway, I can say that the Census Bureau is the most unorganized, frustrating government agency I've had to deal with in a long time, and thats saying something. The left hand never knows what the right hand is doing and you can never get the same answer to the same question twice.

Anyway, you can probably remember how last time they wanted to "estimate" the hard to count populations (also know as Democrat voters). They didn't get away with it then, but they probably will know. Expect to see a lot of new gerrymandered Democrat districts by 2012.

·
May the Lord be with us
5,784 Posts
Hey wait just a minute there, Sniper. I hope that you are not trying to suggest that the leadership of of our federal government, in support of the next five year plan (for the destruction of America and its economy) has not set up proper systems and carefully selected the most qualified employees without regard to race, creed or color?

Because that would just be wrong...

Why I am certain that part of the stavka's (SEIU) master plan is to have an all Mexican contingent perform all census related duties the next time around, particularly throughout the Southwest in order that they assure the IHA (Illegal Hispanic Azatlanians) receive proper compensation for the historical loss of their lands by the Evil White European Imperialist Conquerors...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.