Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
High Concept
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-diversity-obama/index.html

What is all this animosity against whites again? Possibly anti male as well.

White men invented modern medicine and the scientific method and the various other sciences.

White men ended slavery ( Republican at least).

White men left this world and walked on another, the moon. They even got tired of walking and drove an extraterrestrial SUV around the moon.

Even if others go to the moon, all they will find is a snickers wrapper a white man left behind 50 years ago.

If white guys can solve these major issues, why can’t they be just let be to solve the corona virus problem.

·
Registered
12,109 Posts
I truly didn't think it was possible for CNN to lower its "journalistic standards" any lower than they already were.

I'll wager if one were to compare the pedigrees of Trump's coronavirus team against that of Obama's Ebola team in terms of actual experience with medical emergencies, it will be abundantly clear that racial diversity does not trump actual experience.

·
Retired *****
18,317 Posts
https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-diversity-obama/index.html

What is all this animosity against whites again? Possibly anti male as well.
I suspect it's mostly anti-Trump. They are doing all they can to paint him as a racist.

Members of the President’s Coronavirus Task Force:

• Secretary Alex Azar, Department of Health and Human Services
  • Robert O’Brien, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs
  • Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
  • Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health
  • Deputy Secretary Stephen Biegun, Department of State
  • Ken Cuccinelli, Acting Deputy Secretary, Department of Homeland Security
  • Joel Szabat, Acting Under Secretary for Policy, Department of Transportation
  • Matthew Pottinger, Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor
  • Rob Blair, Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor to the Chief of Staff
  • Joseph Grogan, Assistant to the President and Director of the Domestic Policy Council
  • Christopher Liddell, Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination
  • Derek Kan, Executive Associate Director, Office of Management and Budget

Maybe the LA Lakers sports-ball team would be more qualified. Being persons of preferred pigmentation.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
That type of committee should be against the law. It’s political bull crap. Most of those people are just red tape stringers and PR people. What a joke.

What we need is 8 or 10 doctors, once they’ve decided what needs to be done, they inform all those other guys, and then then those talking heads figure out how to implement it, with no input on anything outside their specific field of interest.

·
Cat and parrot whisperer
1,233 Posts
Boy things are sure getting crazier all the time. This so reminds me of a great series of books by Kurt Schlichter, who is a reporter, writer, etc. Check out "People's Republic" and his other books in the 'Kelly Turnbull' series. Hilarious but he's based them on the things that keep happening today, opining that a lot of what he had put in them as a kind of a joke initially (because no one would ever carry things THAT far, right?) have actually HAPPENED.

Entertaining reads and they cover exactly this kind of nonsense and how it is likely to get even worse in the future!

·
Retired *****
18,317 Posts
Here ya go

Boy things are sure getting crazier all the time. This so reminds me of a great series of books by Kurt Schlichter, who is a reporter, writer, etc. Check out "People's Republic" and his other books in the 'Kelly Turnbull' series. Hilarious but he's based them on the things that keep happening today, opining that a lot of what he had put in them as a kind of a joke initially (because no one would ever carry things THAT far, right?) have actually HAPPENED.

Entertaining reads and they cover exactly this kind of nonsense and how it is likely to get even worse in the future!
I've read People's Republic and enjoyed it. The next one will be Indian Country.

https://www.amazon.com/Kurt-Schlichter/e/B009DYP6NU?ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1&qid=1580713915&sr=8-1

·
Over and Out
3,286 Posts
..Creating the news instead of just reporting it
Yeeeup, soon as the 'CFR' held out to them the idea of becoming part of the 'Ruling Class'.. WTactual:taped:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arch...nalists/761e7bf8-025d-474e-81cb-92dcf271571e/ ...And this - actual- 'collusion' has been hiding in plain sight, for decades... They Are traitors to us all, Public Enemy #2, and should all be Hanged.. (..not 'hung'.. thanks, Drudge.. ;)

..Moar: https://cfrmedia.com/ ...Clearly illuminates the Traitorous 'MSM' and CFR / CIA marionetting... Talk about :taped:in 'collusion'..

..Sorry, I know I 'bullhorn' those links / that info a Lot around here, but.. My hope is that with how well SB-threads get 'spidered' by Googlevil, et al, that this Critical 'eye-opening TRUTH', about CIANN, et al, will 'go viral', and the MSM will topple from The People demanding it.. :thumb:

The CNN brand has lost all credibility.
Tar and feather the lot of them.
..If only we could resurrect 'Killdozer' ..and turn 'im and his steel-beast loose on CIANN's HQs, eh? :thumb:

jd

1 - 20 of 27 Posts