Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Gov. Pete. He should just keep his mouth shut and stick with being a homosexual.

A smattering of media figures attacked former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg on Wednesday, suggesting that he used racist language when he called for a president who had their roots in the "American Heartland."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pete-buttigieg-backlash-american-heartland

In the future it will be a death sentence for dem presidential hopefuls if they do not come from woke CA or NYC. Everybody from the fly over states will be racists.

·
Live Secret, Live Happy
15,806 Posts
Pete's problem is his only distictive feature is his sexual orientation, and most people in the Midwest dont care.
So as long as he is not trying to date our daughter (or son), we are far more interested in tax cuts, job killing federal regulations , and favorable trade aggreements.

And we want to keep our guns and today's historic low fuel prices.

Canidates might actually propose a plan to lower the cost of our health care and tuition at state run Universities (The ones we have already paid for).

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
As I understand it, an open mouth is a big part of being a homosexual... I could be wrong though, the world is a confusing place lately.

Yeah! So I'm trying to figure out if a woman who thinks she's a man likes other women who think they're men if the two women are homos or lesbians. And do they use the women's restroom to prove that men are allowed to do that? :xeye::xeye::xeye::xeye::eek:

·
Deplorable Freedom Zealot
3,243 Posts
I was watching Bret Baier this evening and he had Obama's friend Reggie Love on.

Reggie said he was backing mayor Pete for the democrat nomination.

I had to go back and hear that part again, as I originally thought he said backending.:D:

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Since mayor Pete identifies as the wife in the relationship, would we have our first female president, or first gay president if Pete wins?:D:
Second gay Prez. Obama wins the prize for being the first.

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
The award for the first gay Prez goes to Obama, and Big Mike was our first first man.

The dems make everything so confusing.
Dang ... you beat me to the punch. Oh well ... great minds and all that!

·
I love this *****
33,879 Posts
Yeah, don't you know male homos swallow their meat whole after dipping it in ****.
Shouldn't be too difficult (I purposely avoided the word "hard").

Vienna Sausage dipped in chocolate. Sounds gay to me!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts