Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
JAFO of the End!
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so here is the situation. My neighbors are grossly overweight ground slugs that leech every dime and service that they can off the system. Both are well over 300lbs and their 1 adult and 2 teenage children top out over 200lbs each. The father has undergone gastric bypass surgery (paid for by medicare) and it failed due to the fact that he did not change his eating habits. He is only SSD for knee, hip, and back problems due to his weight. The mother supposedly has a thyroid problem that makes it easy for her to gain weight, yet hard to lose it. She is on SSD for the same reasons. The adult son is perpetually unemployed and has no education. The daughter works part-time as a grocery stocker. The teenage son is on SSD because of his parents and was kicked out of JROTC for being too fat (and refusing to allow them to help him lose weight). Now in addition to the SSD, they get subsidies from the fed, state, and local gov'ts for heating assistance, food, and due to a spectacular state program, they had their house remodeled with new windows, roof, siding, and deck.

Here is the problem, the father (who my family refers to as fatman) is far from disabled. He hobbles around his yard always working on a vehicle or as he gets money from the government, remodeling his garage or building additions. The mother (who we refer to as fatwoman) is also not disabled, as she is usually hobbling around behind fatman screaming and swearing at him. This has become a said fact of my existance in my neighborhood.

Occasionally they do things that really set me off (last year they had an idiot friend of theirs cutting down trees in their yard and he cut one leaning over my property line that landed on my truck...after arguing over it they eventually came good for it), but for the most part I ignore them. TODAY however I watched as the brother-in-law (who is a convicted child molester that we call child molester) that lives up the road came down to fatman's with his tractor. They then proceeded to use it to lift fatman's boat off it's trailer and drop it on the ground...they then proceeded to chain it to the tractor and drag it down the road to the backside of fatman's property. All in all, I witnessed him do a buttload of extremely hard work and destroy a $1000 boat in the process. From what I saw after, they just wanted the boat trailer to turn it into a flatbed trailer for his riding lawn mower.

I am not one to covet my neighbors property, for I always manage to save up to provide for my own needs and desires...today though took the cake. Here is my neighbor living off the system, while I bust my azz to make it by raising a family and putting myself through college. Am I wrong to allow this to get to me? Today something snapped and I had all I could do from grabbing a video camera and sending it to the gov't!

·
Survive... for what?
1,412 Posts
I'll trade ya;

I have 2 retired A$$hole yuppie types that bought the property next to my 40 acres. They built an ugly beach house which is their "weekend getaway" home. They have ordered me to take down some old fence posts that are on my land - thats right - ORDERED me to. They drive their ATV around during hunting season to scare the deer away from hunters - The deer that they "own" because they are on their property. Did I mention that they feel free to walk up and down my driveway to admire their home from a distance... Ignoring my no tresspassing signs <-- many of which they have taken down, taken down off my land. Next step is getting them on camera doing it - getting them sited for tresspassing and vandelism.

:mad:

·
SquiddusMaximus (Retired)
3,059 Posts
Film the Family doing hard laborous activities. Then anonymously and courteously submit it to the local Social Security Office, attached with a note that if they dont do something you'll go utilize the media and get some people fired.

·
Sam Adams was right....
9,381 Posts
I'll trade ya;

I have 2 retired A$$hole yuppie types that bought the property next to my 40 acres. They built an ugly beach house which is their "weekend getaway" home. They have ordered me to take down some old fence posts that are on my land - thats right - ORDERED me to. They drive their ATV around during hunting season to scare the deer away from hunters - The deer that they "own" because they are on their property. Did I mention that they feel free to walk up and down my driveway to admire their home from a distance... Ignoring my no tresspassing signs <-- many of which they have taken down, taken down off my land. Next step is getting them on camera doing it - getting them sited for tresspassing and vandelism.

Set up a range with "Targets" at the entrance to yer driveway... and shoot some holes in them in advance...

Next time you see em walkin' up.. blow off some blanks...

:D:

·
JAFO of the End!
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Film the Family doing hard laborous activities. Then anonymously and courteously submit it to the local Social Security Office, attached with a note that if they dont do something you'll go you'll utilize the media and get some people fired.
Oh no,if I do it I can't and won't make it anonymous...it'll be obvious that it was filmed from my dining room bow window!

·
Isaiah 41:10
361 Posts
unfortunatly, people like yours and ih8pepl neighbors are fairly common in our country. free loaders who would rather suck the life out of everyone around them, than to earn there own right of passage. i can not stand these sandbager dirt bags. i was raised to beleive that if you want to get somewhere in life, you must earn it. i don't know what to tell you about how to improve your situation. just out of curiosity, do you own your home or are you renting. if it was me, and i was renting, i would start looking for a better place and leave them turd suckers to themselves. just my own opinion. if you own your home, make the tape.
tom

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,430 Posts
Film the Family doing hard laborous activities. Then anonymously and courteously submit it to the local Social Security Office, attached with a note that if they dont do something you'll go you'll utilize the media and get some people fired.
Beat me to it,

Are they renters?? If so complain to the landlord and get he neighbors to do it as well.

Another thought, are their activities and the appearance of the house causing the value of your property to go down? If so, the neighbors houses are probably in the same situation. All of you individually file a small claims action for the max. allowed. I saw a Crack House get closed down that way. 20 neighbors each won $5,000. The home owner was $100,000 in the hole and settled by having the house demolished instead.

If there are building code violations, call the building inspector. If the radio is too loud, call the police.

You don't have to put up with it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
But look on the bright side everyone. When the SHTF we'll have a massive purging process with a little help from mother earth possibly. Quick someone start praying while I go see if the Native Americans are will to preform and cleansing ceremony. And no, I am not putting down Native Americans in this post. I am merely involving them in helping convince mother earth to double her efforts, what at the same time being a bit sarcastic about jump starting the process.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
ok, so here is the situation. My neighbors are grossly overweight ground slugs that leech every dime and service that they can off the system. Both are well over 300lbs and their 1 adult and 2 teenage children top out over 200lbs each. The father has undergone gastric bypass surgery (paid for by medicare) and it failed due to the fact that he did not change his eating habits. He is only SSD for knee, hip, and back problems due to his weight. The mother supposedly has a thyroid problem that makes it easy for her to gain weight, yet hard to lose it. She is on SSD for the same reasons. The adult son is perpetually unemployed and has no education. The daughter works part-time as a grocery stocker. The teenage son is on SSD because of his parents and was kicked out of JROTC for being too fat (and refusing to allow them to help him lose weight). Now in addition to the SSD, they get subsidies from the fed, state, and local gov'ts for heating assistance, food, and due to a spectacular state program, they had their house remodeled with new windows, roof, siding, and deck.

Here is the problem, the father (who my family refers to as fatman) is far from disabled. He hobbles around his yard always working on a vehicle or as he gets money from the government, remodeling his garage or building additions. The mother (who we refer to as fatwoman) is also not disabled, as she is usually hobbling around behind fatman screaming and swearing at him. This has become a said fact of my existance in my neighborhood.

Occasionally they do things that really set me off (last year they had an idiot friend of theirs cutting down trees in their yard and he cut one leaning over my property line that landed on my truck...after arguing over it they eventually came good for it), but for the most part I ignore them. TODAY however I watched as the brother-in-law (who is a convicted child molester that we call child molester) that lives up the road came down to fatman's with his tractor. They then proceeded to use it to lift fatman's boat off it's trailer and drop it on the ground...they then proceeded to chain it to the tractor and drag it down the road to the backside of fatman's property. All in all, I witnessed him do a buttload of extremely hard work and destroy a $1000 boat in the process. From what I saw after, they just wanted the boat trailer to turn it into a flatbed trailer for his riding lawn mower.

I am not one to covet my neighbors property, for I always manage to save up to provide for my own needs and desires...today though took the cake. Here is my neighbor living off the system, while I bust my azz to make it by raising a family and putting myself through college. Am I wrong to allow this to get to me? Today something snapped and I had all I could do from grabbing a video camera and sending it to the gov't!
Yes, you are wrong in causing yourself all the stress about this situation. Take pictures and turn him in...make your sense of outrage work for you instead of against you. This type of thing happens all the time and there is much to be outraged about, but it doesn't do any good to just have the outrage. Do something to change it, like reporting him. Videos would do it!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
the area where i have my cabin is all ranch land in the southwest area and it slowly starting to get the out of state urban type moveing into the area.

last year dureing the building of the cabin we went around a few times over things for the subdivision down the road is full of the out of state first time home buyers type that comes to the southwest to retire and try to bring there ways from the area they are from in ..

it took a local judge to explain to the hoa people of the subdivision that they need to keep there ways inside the subdivision and not try to force the people of the area to join the hoa ..

the lady went down the road about 7 miles in one way and wrote people letters about how there yards looked and how they need to get the place cleaned up for it was bringing down the there home prices when trying to sell the homes along with to paint there house and outer building plus a bunch of things she tried to railroad people about in the area this area where iam at is all ranch land ..

at one meeting they had to call the sheriff dept over the how many people where in the meeting getting to ready to drag her out the door and make her swing from a rope ..

she told the judge it was legal for the hoa to makeing the repairs to the homes under the law of the hoa ..the judge ask her how long has she been in Az and did she know about the Az state law when it came to h.o,a ..she told the judge that she has sit on h.o,a boards for years and knew the hoa laws well ..but the judge ask do you know Az state hoa law ..she told there are the same and that when judge told her no there not the same here in AZ we had a law about the way hoa can be run and how much power you can hold over a homeowner ..

plus your stetching the subdivision boundies a little and she got the message real quick when told what he can do to her in meeting ..

she wrote me a letter saying that painting my fence in state colors not aproved by the hoa and the car port must come down along with cleaning up the rock and dirt piles and the way the things where beening parked across the road from the my place as a stageing point for the build ..i went over to the town where the people who had bought the land and ask them if i could use there side for a stageing area for supplies for my build and they said no problem ..i even had some left over rocks from the cribs and other areas they ask if they could have it i told sure and there some extra big rocks unit also for the used them to lined there drive way ..

·
Super Duper Moderator. I'm helping!
9,768 Posts
We have some neighbors like yours. Been drawing disability for years, yet he gets around perfectly fine when the yard needs work, or the son's truck needs an oil change ...

I would tell you to call and turn them in but I really don't think it would do any good. Tried to turn in a nurse who was filling her kid's prescriptions on her hospice patient's Medicaid and no body gave a flying flip. :mad:

How do I deal with this stuff now ... I turn and walk away, confident in the knowledge that if the economy collapses and we find our world turned upside down I will survive and they will not. Harsh, well ya, maybe ... but I figured they will have earned whatever they will get.

·
Preparing since 1972
5,612 Posts
I'll trade ya;

Tell those yuppies you put steeple jacks/road stars all over your property as there have been tresspassers..Tell them in a nice way to warn them so they would not get hurt.Steeple jacks/Road stars are a device that looks like a triangle and no matter how you throw them on the ground they land pointed side up.....You old folks remember playing JACKS in the 50's imagine those much bigger and razor sharp to put a 1/2 slit in a car tire.....:eek:...I had thought someone was taking my no tresspassing signs down till i watched high winds a couple times tear them off trees and posts.....I now mount my signs on a piece of plywood then mount the plywood/sign about 8 feet up the tree if you can......For cameras > www.supercircuits.com

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
Quick someone start praying while I go see if the Native Americans are will to preform and cleansing ceremony. And no, I am not putting down Native Americans in this post. I am merely involving them in helping convince mother earth to double her efforts, what at the same time being a bit sarcastic about jump starting the process.
Interesting post considering your forum name :D:

·
DEFCON 4
6,583 Posts
I'll trade ya;

yuppies are afraid of guns....lololol light their collective azzes up!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.