Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lived in NC for awhile, really nice state. Really got some great cities there. The NASCAR Hall Of Fame and the Bank Of America Corporate Center and the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art are some of the great places to visit in the state. And they've got great performers who sometimes come to NC too.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
It's changed to much
To many damn Yankees.
I can say that as I'm a naturalized reb as I was told long ago because I
Was 7 when I moved from long island to what we called then God's country.

We renamed the city Cary 'Consentrated area of relocated Yankees lol.
To much of the liberal crap and Ashville has gone to hell in a hand basket a mini Portland.
We used to be red but the invasion of foreigners has messed that all up.
But I won't give up on the North State.
Out of all the divisions and brigade's it was the Armstead and his Carolina boys who breeched the angle if only briefly....if they had had more support...

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
It's changed to much
To many damn Yankees.
I can say that as I'm a naturalized reb as I was told long ago because I
Was 7 when I moved from long island to what we called then God's country.

We renamed the city Cary 'Consentrated area of relocated Yankees lol.
To much of the liberal crap and Ashville has gone to hell in a hand basket a mini Portland.
We used to be red but the invasion of foreigners has messed that all up.
But I won't give up on the North State.
Out of all the divisions and brigade's it was the Armstead and his Carolina boys who breeched the angle if only briefly....if they had had more support...
Asheville has indeed descended into utter Liberal HELL because of that idiot liberal chick buffoon Mayor the Yanks elected!! Elections have consequences. Nothing worse than a liberal fleeing it's own disaster State, but bringing its 💩 -brained voting habits with it to ruin a normal State!!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
North Carolina? You mean the new Virginia? Pretty country but gone liberal.
In the not too distant future, almost all major cities and their surrounding burbs will be uninhabitable due to NO PUNISHMENT for criminals unleashed back on the streets by liberals! Will have to move far out to see what America used to be like....

·
Enjoying life on the outer edge of civilization
125 Posts
As a Damn Yankee who's been in NC for 20+ years, I have to say the state isn't going Blue. It's the urban pest holes that have been invaded by Yankees that are Blue. The rest of us who live out in the country are still strongly Red.

Btw...there's a difference between Damn Yankee and Yankee. A Damn Yankee is someone who's moved in, fits in and is generally accepted by the locals. It's more a term of endearment than a curse or so I've been told. :D

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
As a Damn Yankee who's been in NC for 20+ years, I have to say the state isn't going Blue. It's the urban pest holes that have been invaded by Yankees that are Blue. The rest of us who live out in the country are still strongly Red.

Btw...there's a difference between Damn Yankee and Yankee. A Damn Yankee is someone who's moved in, fits in and is generally accepted by the locals. It's more a term of endearment than a curse or so I've been told. :D
Blue overrides everything, north/south, whatever. If someone still proudly supports the DimoCommunists in 2022, they cannot be a friend of mine. And that includes family. (n)

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Asheville has indeed descended into utter Liberal HELL because of that idiot liberal chick buffoon Mayor the Yanks elected!! Elections have consequences. Nothing worse than a liberal fleeing it's own disaster State, but bringing its 💩 -brained voting habits with it to ruin a normal State!!
Well said.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts

No.
A Yankee is one who visits a damn Yankee is one who stays lololol.

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Blue overrides everything, north/south, whatever. If someone still proudly supports the DimoCommunists in 2022, they cannot be a friend of mine. And that includes family. (n)
You should not think like that.
The gop is crap to.
You family and folks around you have been hoodwinked.
Man I never give up on the ones I love.
Or even my neighbours.
We need each other
This is classic divide and conquer.
No GoP or dem ****ski is worth forsaking family and friends.
Some of them really ain't thinking.
Hell no way I ever let stupid politics destroy my family and friends. That is the elites goal.
We must have patience with each other.
We own this place and it scares the fook out of the elites.
If we ever join and look at whom is responsible
At whom is the problem
Of who is the criminals.
The elites will suffer
Big time..
Soon the shtf big time and all the lies will be laid bare.
They will need you then.

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
You should not think like that.
The gop is crap to.
You family and folks around you have been hoodwinked.
Man I never give up on the ones I love.
Or even my neighbours.
We need each other
This is classic divide and conquer.
No GoP or dem ****ski is worth forsaking family and friends.
Some of them really ain't thinking.
Hell no way I ever let stupid politics destroy my family and friends. That is the elites goal.
We must have patience with each other.
We own this place and it scares the fook out of the elites.
If we ever join and look at whom is responsible
At whom is the problem
Of who is the criminals.
The elites will suffer
Big time..
Soon the shtf big time and all the lies will be laid bare.
They will need you then.
A True Believer DimoCommunist thinks my very existence as a Conservative Heterosexual Anglo-Saxon Male Human is somehow evil and that my kind should be cancelled.

There is no negotiating with such people. They can either adapt or be destroyed.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I live in southeast NC, and it's one of the least densely populated areas east of the Mississippi. I'm roughly equidistant from the relatively larger towns in this part of the state, about an hour to anything approaching 100,000 population, and only one town within an hour exceeding 5,000 (but still less than 10,000 people) less than an hour away. Largely timber and other forms of agriculture, most people can take care of themselves, plenty of creeks and small rivers and lakes. As far as the eastern half of the country goes, and outside of the mountains, it's a pretty good place, although I do feel the mountains calling me back lately.

·
Enjoying life on the outer edge of civilization
125 Posts
No.
A Yankee is one who visits a damn Yankee is one who stays lololol.
Okay. But around here they use it with me as a term of endearment...lol
I thinking....
It seems everywhere there's a university there's idiots lol.
I dunno maybe Charlotte ?
Charlotte is a liberal pest hole, believe me! There are several private and 1 public university as well as a huge community college that all draw the liberals in, and the town has most definitely been invaded because of all of the bank and corporate businesses moving their headquarters in.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts