Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CabinBuilder/Author
1,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw and bought this at Sportsman's Warehouse. 10 million candle light mind blowing power! Can recharge by 110 volt or by your car plug in.

This might come in VERY handy at night.

Read the reviews on it.
Featuring a 100W Phillips H4 Halogen Bulb. Super powerful quartz halogen spotlight provides white light that can be seen for MILES. Dual Recharge: Home Quick Charger and 12V DC + Car Charger Included. Equipped with a 12V 7Ah sealed lead acid battery. Two power levels. Adjustable swivel stands. Durable rubberized construction

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BCEYT452L._SS500_.jpg

Anyway, this spotlight is simply a beast. It's fairly heavy, but not so much you'll be unable to hold it. It does come with strap so you don't have to hold it. The make of the spotlight is very heavy duty. I would not be held back to drop it a few feet. The battery life is great for a spotlight of its size. It has two switches, one for dim, and the other for bright. The range is mind blowing. I'm able to light up road signs from over a mile away. I'm not sure of it's exact range so I'm never been able to see the end of it. This would be a great gift for any outdoors lover. Great for fishers, it would allow you to see into the water. Honestly, this would be great for anyone. It's a great safety light, you can signal for help miles away. If your power goes out, sit it on the floor and it will light up the entire area. A great spotlight!

Now this is a serious light!,
This light is incredible. I use it to illuminate the farthest points on my land, about 700 feet. At that distance, the coverage area is about 50 feet wide.

·
NRA Instructor-Ohio CCW
3,169 Posts
Thanks, i am going to try and find one.

Sam's club has 2 150 lumen small flashlights for $29. I have 4, they are very bright. I ground one down to fit in the flashlight attachment on my AK.

·
Destroyer of Ignorance
2,988 Posts
I've used a few different ones. They seem to lose their charge really fast. You've got 5 minutes of on-time max. Is this one any different?

·
Jack of all trades
228 Posts
If you think the halogen lights are bright, you need an HID spotlight. I have one of the "17 MCP" spotlights and my HID light blows it away. Sams usedto have em for $98 but then clearenced them out at $20 by me!

Roger

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
great- now all I need is a quad 50 turret and i'll be able to shoot down british bombers at night ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts