Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally received my LCP and it is a sweet little gun,disappears into my levi pocket.I'm not real crazy about the trigger pull.but a really nice little pocket pistol

·
Guss Chiggins
88 Posts
me too

Just got mine too awesome little pistol. same complaint about the trigger, but I really don't like the take down pin.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Picked up my LCP yesterday. I've been shooting my 1911's, Kimbers, Charles Daly, Dan Wesson 10mm...etc. I really like the feel and size of the LCP! Like any tool it has it's place. It won't replace a .45 ACP but it's a great CCW.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have had my LCP for a while. I actually like the trigger pull because Im not target shooting with it at all only self defense With that Crimson Trace its very accurate, I shot the head off a pigmy rattle snake a few days ago. I agree at times it feels like I am under gunned when I am carrying compaired to my 40. I will say this though. Last week I was doing some public speaking and was threatned verbally that if I was there, trouble would ensue. It felt pretty good to have that LCP in my back pocket during that seminar!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts