Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
No Ambulance For You
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I married yesterday to a wonderful woman. From day one we were completely honest with each other and our wants, needs and dreams. I told her that I was a "Contingincy Planner" (survivalist). On our first date we had lunch at a picnic area pavilion. There were no restrooms near and luckily for her I had a roll of TP in my BOB. She had the biggest and most appreciative smile on a woman that I have ever seen. She couldn't stop telling her family how prepared I was. Since we have lived together we have saved more money than I have had before and she has gotten into prepping for emergencies. She also wants to get her concealed carry permit, so that I am not the only one packing heat.

I am so happy I have found not only my best friend, but my best friend that is also a "Contingency Planner". :D:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Suuuuuckerrrrrr!

Just kidding. The world would be a much better place if everyone married like-minded people instead of getting hitched because they are in heat or something.

I wish you both all the happiness and peace that life can offer. Good for you!!!

Now go make some prepper babies.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Congrats.:thumb: Happy to hear that you found one of the few good ones & not some shallow bimbo compliagning about the size of the ring you got her.

Live long & prosper, togeather.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
We will be married for 21 years next month. Take a little advice>>>>>>>>
Keep the lines of communications open...... dont stop talking to each other......... and dont go to bed angry. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts

·
coffee enthusiast
218 Posts
Congratulations!

Here is a question for you married guys. If you get divorced, does she get half of all your preps??? Haha. Kidding.

Take care ~

·
Lux in Tenebris
6,907 Posts
Congratulations mate!! :thumb:

The best move i ever made was being with, and marrying my love...

I wish all the happiness in the world and rememebr these words:

"yes dear.."

"when the Queen is unhappy, there is no piece in the kingdom." :D:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
After 11 years, I got divorced and started over. Within 5 years I had more then when I was married.
Good luck and may yours be better then mine.

·
Krazy Kitty
5,007 Posts
Congratulations. I can't give any advice since I've been divorced twice. I do have a prepper roommate and prepper kitties.

·
Dios y Tejas
6,689 Posts
Congrads, after 37 years of marriage, my advice is get a two story house, you get the upstairs and she the downstairs. Worked for me!

JK, good luck!

·
Maximus
12,320 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like a perfect match :)

BTW... what the heck are you posting here for?!?!?! Go enjoy your honeymoon!!! :D:

·
Registered
217 Posts
We will be married for 21 years next month. Take a little advice>>>>>>>>
Keep the lines of communications open...... dont stop talking to each other......... and dont go to bed angry. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!
I've only been married a little less than a year and I can already testify to this advice. Especially not going to bed angry.

also congrats!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts