Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Google has turned invites back on to if anyone would like an invite to Google+ shoot me your email address and I'll get it sent. If you haven't heard about Google+ or want to read more here's the link: http://plus.google.com

I'm not affiliated with Google in any way other than a user that happened to get an early invite.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unlimited as of now. Before I posted this they had turned invites on for an hour or so a day but since I posted this I've had invites the entire time.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's Google's answer to Facebook. A lot of the look and feel is similar but with a lot of functional differences, like none of the horrible FarmMafiaCity-WarsVille. It's lacking a lot of features right now but it is only in it's second week of being in testing. The Google+ head Engineer is doing a great job of posting about what is coming and how they are taking the feedback and working with it.

If you use a lot of other Google services like Gmail, Picasa, Docs, etc. then you might like Google+ once all the features are up and running. As of right now I believe they said Docs integration should be coming up next.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the invite. Interesting concept. Still getting to find my way around. Best feature is total lack of intrusive ads... also the circles feature has some real possibilities. I need to leave feedback re: the originator of a "Hangout" being able to remove participants without totally closing the huddle, (maybe a feature where participants other than the originator cannot invite to huddle).:D:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Thanks, got mine.
There are things I can't say on FB because there is a lack of control over who does and doesn't see it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts