Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Free Born
2,446 Posts
Intresting....but dude when you I first opend the app it says "Targeting Heroshima" that kinda ****ed up....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Wow! When I opened it it was targeting Washington, DC. How appropriate.

I nuked several possible targets around my home town and it was kinda ugly. Survivable but ugly.

·
Registered
645 Posts
I got pitsburg, this is just too rich. They only use nukes that can be carried by a fighter jet though...... with the exception of the ocational well placed metior, LOL.

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
San Fran here --- hmmmm jus thinkin

·
Banned
1,092 Posts
For me I used the 1.4 Megaton MK28 free fall (bomber delivery) bomb as the baseline for it's approxamatly the same yeild as a ICBM delivered device. I live here in the Daytom, OH area. So I started playing general" as to what targets to destroy Ohio. I targeted Wright Patterson Air Force Base, James M. Cox Dayton Iternational Airport, Dayton Ohio. Wilmington, OH's Airborne Airpark (major privatly held airport). The former mound nuclear complex in Miamisburg, for the Russian being the suspecious types that they are, they wouldn't remove it off the operational target map for they'd think it's operations have been made even more secretive.

It the end all save one where initally survivable except for the Mound complex. I would be in the flash fire area. If they don't hit it then I would survive until the winds start spreading the fall out.

Rifleman 336

·
Registered
7,224 Posts
For me I used the 1.4 Megaton MK28 free fall (bomber delivery) bomb as the baseline for it's approxamatly the same yeild as a ICBM delivered device. Rifleman 336
I used the same criteria and hit bother El Toro and San Onofre.
I'm barely in on the outer edge of a hit at the nuke plant and out of range if they were to smash the runways at El Toro.
I have no doubt though that the ensuing fires would not take everything else.

·
Proud "Neo-Confederate"
2,124 Posts
looks like as long as they dont hit dallas with the "tsar bomba" ill be okay for surviving the blast at least.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts