Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the crap going on lately I have been a bit bummed out. So tonight I am having a few beers and listening to some of my favorite music and enjoying some good memories. Lets have a thread about good memories.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start.

I remember being 17 on a cold October night and having a hot date and when the date was over we leaned up against the side of my car and made out for half an hour, and then she went in her house and I went home because it was about half an hour past my curfew.

I remember the first time I went skydiving and I actually cried during the freefall because it was so beautiful.

I remember my first deer and how it was a cold day and my grandpa helped me gut the deer and drag it to his truck. And on the way home I kept looking out the back window of the truck to see the deer. And my grandpa laughed and said: "The longer you look at that deer the bigger it's gonna get."

I remember being a drunk mess in my apartment because my life was going poorly, and my dad came over and told me to get my head out of my ass because moping around never helped anyone. And then he put up with me for a while and we listened to some music and I played some real bad guitar. And he gave me some numbers to call before he left and a few days later I got a job.

I have more but that's good for now. It is funny how memories work. Sometimes even the bad ones can turn good.

Tyrel

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
singing my eyebrows off playing with rocket propellant

Reactions: rncmomx2

·
RESET CONGRESS!!
9,462 Posts
Soooooo many. Too many to list so I'll pick just one.
Watching my wife give birth to our son. Wow. Changed me a lot.
Walked out to the waiting room in my blue paper suit, hat, and shoes, and told the gang, 'Your grandson is here'.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts