Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cranky old man
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just reading through the sales circulars in today's paper. ****'s is running a 2 day (11/28 & 11/29) sale on the Marlin 336 in 30-30 cal., with a 3-9x40 scope and mounting hardware for $299. I don't know if it's available at that price nationally, but you can get one in Concord, NH for sure.

In case you're wondering, the 336 is a splendid hunting rifle: accurate, well made, and handles nicely. $299's a darn good price.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Bought one from ****'s three weeks ago--good bargain and a joy to shoot. the ammo is very expensive, though.

HippieSurvivalist

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Local wally world here has 30-30 for 10.80 for a 20rd box.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Hornady Lever Evolution ammo for 30-30 is brilliant on medium sized game. Quite expensive but worth having a few boxes stashed away. I also ordered a spare pin for the cocking handle (which you have to remove to release the bolt) and an extractor spring as it is so easy to misplace these parts, especially in the field.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
I got the same flyer here in Ohio, they had some good deals on other rifles as well,which is unusual ,since ****'s is usually high on almost everything they sell. I've been wanting a lever action marlin for a long time ,I think I'll check it out (Sat.)tommorrow, after the black friday sheeple have had their feed. I ain't going nowhere today.

·
just waitin' for it
680 Posts
On sale in TN for $349.99. Ammo was $15.99 per 20.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts