Survivalist Forum banner

Good luck Boss Hogsett. Indy try’s to outlaw guns.

1506 Views 44 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  M.O.A.
Since we all know that criminals follow laws, this should help….

See less See more
  • Angry
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
They will never quit…Mid-90’s some interviewer got a mid-level guy from Brady/Handgun Control to openly admit that confiscation was the ultimate goal…that was 30 yrs ago and they are still hammering away🙄
  • Angry
They need state preemption. There needs to be one set of laws for everyone nationally regarding guns, and many other things.
What a typical progressive commie. Their logic is that since they can't stop bad people from doing bad things they will just hyper regulate the law abiding citizens whom they typically get no resistance from.
Maybe when their neighborhoods are overrun with criminal migrants they will open their eyes. Probably not though.
  • Helpful
For all the people who refuse to see the truth the Marxists have infiltrated government and are taking over this country. They KNOW they cannot fully succeed until they get our guns. Period, end of story.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
  • Love
  • Helpful
For all the people who refuse to see the truth the Marxists have infiltrated government and are taking over this country. They KNOW they cannot fully succeed until they get our guns. Period, end of story.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Thats about it. When they showed they had no interest in disarming street gangs, they showed their hands.
The Justice Dept tactic used in Richmond Va that cut gun crimes by 70% showed they have the ability to stop all this street war stuff. I forget what they called it but the US Atty stepped in on every crime involving a firearm w a mandatory 5 yr sentence in a federal prison in ANOTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY.
Little D’kroi’s grandmother couldn't visit him because he was in prison too far away for 5 years w no parole shut gun violence down.They used it in other bad places but they are opening prisons now, not stuffing then..That will never be used again..
Its out of hand and the tactics needed to get it back under control will never be used by any dim politician….so they take the Citizens guns instead…

14 people shot in Clarksdale, Miss. in three separate shootings: surveillance video shows moments after first shooting downtown 14 people shot in Clarksdale, Miss. in three separate shootings: surveillance video shows moments after first shooting downtown

14 people injured in 3 shootings in Mississippi 14 people injured in 3 shootings in Mississippi

They had a “concert” and the required gunfight before everybody could go home went down in the central business district…Thats Congressman Bennie Thompsons home turf..
Hes a huge confiscation fan…morons

Mississippi man sentenced to life for killing brother-in-law over box of bullets Mississippi man sentenced to life for killing brother-in-law over box of bullets
Project Exile

See less See more
They need state preemption. There needs to be one set of laws for everyone nationally regarding guns, and many other things.
We have that in Florida, but judges sometimes ignore preemption anyway
Reactions: 2
They have it.

Reactions: 4
Not too sure about that, I worry about getting the federal government involved in many more national firearms laws. I prefer to leave that to the states as much as possible.
We have that in Florida, but judges sometimes ignore preemption anyway
Ron needs to crack the whip on them.
Reactions: 3
Thats about it. When they showed they had no interest in disarming street gangs, they showed their hands.
The Justice Dept tactic used in Richmond Va that cut gun crimes by 70% showed they have the ability to stop all this street war stuff. I forget what they called it but the US Atty stepped in on every crime involving a firearm w a mandatory 5 yr sentence in a federal prison in ANOTHER PART OF THE COUNTRY.
Little D’kroi’s grandmother couldn't visit him because he was in prison too far away for 5 years w no parole shut gun violence down.They used it in other bad places but they are opening prisons now, not stuffing then..That will never be used again..
Its out of hand and the tactics needed to get it back under control will never be used by any dim politician….so they take the Citizens guns instead…

14 people shot in Clarksdale, Miss. in three separate shootings: surveillance video shows moments after first shooting downtown 14 people shot in Clarksdale, Miss. in three separate shootings: surveillance video shows moments after first shooting downtown

14 people injured in 3 shootings in Mississippi 14 people injured in 3 shootings in Mississippi

They had a “concert” and the required gunfight before everybody could go home went down in the central business district…Thats Congressman Bennie Thompsons home turf..
Hes a huge confiscation fan…morons

Mississippi man sentenced to life for killing brother-in-law over box of bullets Mississippi man sentenced to life for killing brother-in-law over box of bullets
Sounds like the usual suspects. We had a mass shooting in downtown Mobile New Years Eve. One of the Glocks recovered had the full auto switch. Firing at one person with a full auto pistol on a crowded street, what could possibly go wrong. 😡 They could greatly reduce this violence if they put the hammer down on them but they won’t because it doesn’t fit into their plan for disarming law abiding citizens.
  • Love
  • Helpful
Only if that “set” of laws is basically,
1- States Shall not infringe.
2- NFA repealed.
3- Constitutional carry is the law of the land, across all borders.
4- Gun Free Zones in public areas abolished.
5- Mandatory heavy sentence for use of guns in crime, no bail, no parole, no deals made for reduced charges.
6- the ATF is renamed ATE, loses the 1,000 top paid employees, and then gets the top 2,000 remaining employees replaced by people that aren’t lawyers. And yeah…I know that’s half their people.
7- Any politicians trying to circumvent the law or voting in favor of such an attempt go to jail.
  • Love
  • Helpful
Not too sure about that, I worry about getting the federal government involved in many more national firearms laws. I prefer to leave that to the states as much as possible.
State Preemption is a State-level law that says localities, like counties and cities, cannot make their own laws or regulations about firearms. The feds have nothing to do with it.
...the Marxists ...KNOW they cannot fully succeed until they get our guns. Period, end of story.
Oh, they're gonna Get them, alright... Just not in the manner, and from the distance they imagine. :mad:

jd
  • Haha
Sounds like the usual suspects. We had a mass shooting in downtown Mobile New Years Eve. One of the Glocks recovered had the full auto switch. Firing at one person with a full auto pistol on a crowded street, what could possibly go wrong. 😡 They could greatly reduce this violence if they put the hammer down on them but they won’t because it doesn’t fit into their plan for disarming law abiding citizens.
My sister lives in Gautier…she talks about Mobile a lot🤦‍♂️👍
Reactions: 2
😂😂🙄🤦‍♂️…I love me some Skynyrd..I live about 8 mi from the crash site👍
  • Wow
Yes, and I live 75 miles away from where their plane took off from their very last concert as the original band (Spartanburg).

Sad, but true: Aerosmith sold LS that faulty plane because they didn't trust it, either. They had a couple of close calls and decided to get rid of it.
Just think how close Aerosmith came to being the band that crashed & died, instead of Skynnyrd.
  • Wow
  • Face Palm
Outlawing guns isn't the solution they hope it will be. It won't deter criminal gangs and it won't stop the criminally insane. However, it is a great way to create criminals out of thin air.

Look at the mess this pistol brace ban turned into. Otherwise, law abiding citizens will be criminally charged and go to jail over an item they were allowed to have. Banning semi auto rifles will have the same effect.

The travesty isn't the ban it's the failure to do the work necessary to get at the root causes of the problems and deal with them. Much easier to ban something and say look I did something about the problem. When in fact they've done nothing.

The problem of violence will never truly go away. They can however reduce the impact by proactively going after the root causes. The gun is not the cause of inner-city violence it's a symptom.

We won't see an actual reduction in the violence until they start breaking up gangs and removing the dangerously insane from society. Instead, they'll take the easy way out by convincing themselves and the public that banning guns is a solution to the problem...
See less See more
Just saw this-copied from Twitter

Rep. Andrew Clyde

@Rep_Clyde

When the clock strikes midnight on May 31st, up to 40,000,000 pistol-braced firearms will be deemed illegal by the ATF. And the law-abiding Americans who own these guns will become felons. Congress can stop this tyranny by passing my bill, H.J.Res. 44. But we must act NOW.
See less See more
  • Helpful
1 - 20 of 45 Posts