Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in ca and was at my transfer dealer today doing a transfer and he told me that i can buy 10 rifles at a time and register them all at once for $10 each. its $60 for me to register a solo longgun so this would be a huge savings. it got me thinking of what i could buy 10 of in the $200-300 range, maybee shotgun, 10/22, ar15 lowers or nagants. looking for some ideas that i can give some thought to.

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
im in ca and was at my transfer dealer today doing a transfer and he told me that i can buy 10 rifles at a time and register them all at once for $10 each. its $60 for me to register a solo longgun so this would be a huge savings. it got me thinking of what i could buy 10 of in the $200-300 range, maybee shotgun, 10/22, ar15 lowers or nagants. looking for some ideas that i can give some thought to.
Buy you a crate of Mosins & just set on them they will increase in value

·
Barrio Bajo Señor
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive got 8 mosins already and am not opposed to getting a 10 bag of them. i have looked at the nef shotgun and like them alot for the price.

ive got frns that need to go somewhere and i wouldn't mind parking a couple grand in guns if i can save money with the multi transfer.

·
Banned
19,284 Posts
I Too, would like to know where to get them at that price. Do they do internet orders? There is a gun show this weekend and believe it or not, I doubt there will be anything there for me. Tight budget, but I have gun $ burning a whole in my pocket, and fear if I don't spend it soon I will need it for some other stupid crap!!!:D:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I went to a friend who is a wholesaler to other FFLs and he had a half semi tralier load of Mosin Nagants in crates. He was selling them to dealers for $80 a piece if they bought a crate of 20. He offered a deal to me of the same price and I don't have to buy a crate. Just trying to decide on how many I need.

·
Remember The Alamo
4,570 Posts
I went to a friend who is a wholesaler to other FFLs and he had a half semi tralier load of Mosin Nagants in crates. He was selling them to dealers for $80 a piece if they bought a crate of 20. He offered a deal to me of the same price and I don't have to buy a crate. Just trying to decide on how many I need.
What's the hold up buy them,if you want you can sell some

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
ive got 8 mosins already and am not opposed to getting a 10 bag of them. i have looked at the nef shotgun and like them alot for the price.

ive got frns that need to go somewhere and i wouldn't mind parking a couple grand in guns if i can save money with the multi transfer.
I win. I've got 9 :D:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts

let me get this straight your going to spend $2000- $3000 on some cheap weapons just so you can take advantage of saveing $50 ?? :rolleyes:

why not spend 2k on 1 quality weapon and be done with it ?

sounds like you got alot of long rifles already, how about pistols?

·
Registered
416 Posts
not a worst idea to get maybe 10 mosins at a good price plus ammo to use for barter later

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hands down NEF Pardner... Most gun for the money in the world. After that... There are several 22 rifles and different Mosin Nagants... But with the NEF Pardner you are getting the best deal of them all.

·
Opinionated old fart.
8,046 Posts
Does it have to be long guns? How about some 9x18 pistols? Easy to offload later and compact to store. If it has to be long guns, then get some SKS's. They always sell.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts