Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...because it is! I'm 39..Again! (do not ask how this can be when my children are in THEIR 30s) :eek::

How is this relevant, you may ask? Well, I've just received a gift which had in the package a large bar of dark chocolate and some home-made jams. While I was looking them over, I realized (not strictly true...I knew it before this), that while many of us know how to make jam, In a *HTF situation (pick any one of many), chocolate would become harder and harder to get. To heck with any more rice, my preps will now need much, much more chocolate. Am I right here, folks? ;)

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
I'm with you Grandma. :thumb:

We've been vacuum sealing candy in jars. Chocolate stores well sealed. Remember stock up on Christmas candy next week.

Have a happy birthday.

·
Registered
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm with you Grandma. :thumb:

We've been vacuum sealing candy in jars. Chocolate stores well sealed. Remember stock up on Christmas candy next week.

Have a happy birthday.
Stock up on Christmas candy? I've already eaten 2 boxes of it...good grief, I didn't know I was supposed to save them; I left the ones with nuts, though. ;)

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
We buy up all the Choco bars that go on sale.......Now, it needs to be the solid choco, right? The other bars with Nougat and what not is different, right?

.....Oh, Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!!:D::D::D::) LOTS OF HUGS!!

·
My powder's dry,is yours?
556 Posts
Well ,Happy 39th Birthday again.
A young mother was invited to an older ladies birthday party and she didnt have a sitter for her 5 yr old son.So she took him along.A little gentleman this boy was ,sitting quietly on a chair listening to the chit chat and enjoying cake and ice cream.When the youngster finished he slid down off the chair and walked over to the birthday lady and said,"excuse maam,how old are you?""Well,I am 39 and holding",she replied.The little fella looked at her for a moment and asked,"How old would you be if you dropped it":D:

·
Potential Roux-Ga-Roux
1,426 Posts
Happy Birthday! :)

Reactions: grandma

·
Looks like rain to me.
41,429 Posts
Happy Birthday Grandma,

Chocolate is definately a serious prep item.

Like you I too am 39 years old,

with 12 years experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts