Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else going to see this? I'm really looking forward to taking the kids to movies this weekend to watch Godzilla put the beat down on King Ghidorah. Unlike the last one, it looks like there is more of an emphasis on Kaiju fights this time around.

·
Cat and parrot whisperer
1,225 Posts
HELLS YEAH! I'll be seeing it Saturday morning at the local "dine in" and recliner theater. I still watch the old Godzilla movies when I see them. I don't know what it is...they're cheesy for sure, but I still like them. This last movie was just cool and NO cheese...this one looks to show a lot more as well. I'm looking forward to it!

Just a little bit! :)

·
Cat and parrot whisperer
1,225 Posts
So, I saw the movie Saturday morning and really enjoyed it. It borrowed a few elements from various other "old" Godzilla movies. It wasn't perfect but all in all I really liked it. Just hope they get the Godzilla versus King Kong movie right and correct the mistakes of the past with it as well.

Time will tell.

Oh, and the new movie has an updated version of that "Godzilla" song, in case anyone's interested.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anybody else going to see this? I'm really looking forward to taking the kids to movies this weekend to watch Godzilla put the beat down on King Ghidorah. Unlike the last one, it looks like there is more of an emphasis on Kaiju fights this time around.
I'm hearing mixed reviews. One of the complaints is that its too dark and hard to seeing any of the action sequences.

·
Cat and parrot whisperer
1,225 Posts
I'm hearing mixed reviews. One of the complaints is that its too dark and hard to seeing any of the action sequences.
It's got some darker sequences, but it's not bad. I believe it was quite a bit lighter than the first movie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts