Survivalist Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about survivalism? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Yes, many births. The babies get the antibodies.

Does it alter the DNA? These people say no, and I think they know a thing or two: COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact

Anyway, pretty much everyone is born with altered DNA, otherwise we'd look exactly like our mom or our dad (or the postman).

·
Survivor
17,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Does it alter the DNA? These people say no, and I think they know a thing or two: COVID-19 Vaccines: Myth Versus Fact

Anyway, pretty much everyone is born with altered DNA, otherwise we'd look exactly like our mom or our dad (or the postman).
Well that makes me feel a lot better about the vaccine.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yes, I believe it was prophesied in the television series V.

Don't googled it, it is not a pretty sight.
That is called predictive programming. Is this what you're referring too?

·
Registered
613 Posts
That is called predictive programming. Is this what you're referring too?
No, my response was an attempt at humor. It was in reference to the lizard baby that was born in the show from the 1983 or 84 TV series V.

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,839 Posts

I'm going to assume that the natural DNA modification that comes with the natural merger of the parents' DNA may be a bit different than a DNA modification that comes as a result of a manmade concoction using manmade chemicals. God's way vs. man's way. I'm going to trust modification #1 way more than modification #2.

But to answer the OP, I'm in "wait-and-see" mode. This experimental brew hasn't shown it's long term benefits or detriments, yet. If it turns out to be the next best thing to sliced bread then "awesome sauce." But I don't want to be the Guinea Pig that dies a painful death in two years because my brain grew a foot.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
... God's way vs. man's way. I'm going to trust modification #1 way more than modification #2...
Once you get beyond your "wait and see" timeframe, if you do.

Simply consider such another tool provided. That's all.

Reactions: NCalHippie

·
Pisticus Veritas
Very Prepared!!
34,839 Posts
Once you get beyond your "wait and see" timeframe, if you do.

Simply consider such another tool provided. That's all.
There are a myriad of "tools" at our disposal but I'd probably never use a saw to hammer a nail. The best tool for ones health is the one already provided: our natural immune system and the antibodies within us. The folks living on sugar (carbs), polyunsaturated fats, GMO "food," synthetic hormones, and deep-fried donuts are the ones opening the door to illnesses of all kinds.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Since the Vaccine alters RNA causing a change in DNA, are children born from parents technically genetically modified?

Have there been any births from vaccinated couples?
1) your first sentence ance is false.
2) GMO is typically defined as modified by genetic engineering, so again, no
3) yes. Lots of nurses got vaccinated in December. At least some should have have given birth by now. Georga vaccinated a group of teachers in January.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Yet some pregnant women may NOT want to risk having a miscarriage! That's a FACT not the "altered DNA" which isn't the concern. GET INFORMED. Your article FAILS by not addressing the REAL issue! Next, you'll say it's only 13,160 so what if you were one of 'em? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Of 105 446 unique pregnancies, 13 160 spontaneous ******** and 92 286 ongoing pregnancies were identified. Overall, 7.8% of women received 1 or more BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccines; 6.0% received 1 or more mRNA-1273 (Moderna) vaccines; and 0.5% received an Ad26.COV.2.S (Janssen) vaccine during pregnancy and before 20 weeks’ gestation. The proportion of women aged 35 through 49 years with spontaneous abortions was higher (38.7%) than with ongoing pregnancies (22.3%). A COVID-19 vaccine was received within 28 days prior to an index date among 8.0% of ongoing pregnancy periods vs 8.6% of spontaneous abortions (Table 1). Spontaneous abortions did not have an increased odds of exposure to a COVID-19 vaccination in the prior 28 days compared with ongoing pregnancies (adjusted odds ratio, 1.02; 95% CI, 0.96-1.08). Results were consistent for mRNA-1273 and BNT162b2 and by gestational age group (Table 2).

·
Over and Out
4,237 Posts
:unsure: Good article, 👊

And yeah, re: that Other article.. Just one snip: “..This finding is encouraging for pregnant women who want to protect both themselves and their newborn against COVID-19...”
..Huh.. Don'cha mean 'protect themselves and their newborns against Severe Illness from Covid', there, "Dr" Prabchu? Given the TRUTH, that the Frankenccines Do Not Prevent either Transmission, nor Infection (by-and-large..) to it, soooo. What is this "against" nonsense you lie speak of? :rolleyes:

jd

1 - 13 of 13 Posts