Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two years ago, the Supreme Court handed the EPA theoretically unlimited power by ruling that it can govern anything that produces harmless CO2 — i.e., all human and even animal activity. With one hand, the EPA has been closing its fist around the power that was offered, while with the other it reaches out for still more. Anyone who doubts that this unelected bureaucracy is quickly metastasizing into the ecofascist equivalent of the Gestapo, check out this procurement order:
PR-DC-09-02080 - (40) Glock Model G-19 Firearms
NAICS code 332994 — The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Criminal Investigations Division intends to award a sole source firm-fixed-price Purchase Order to Glock, Inc. under the authority of FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures for 40 Model G-19, 9mm frame handguns with finger grove and rail frames, Tijico night sights, extended magazine catches and 3.5lb/NY1 Trigger magazines.​
You don't need Glocks to hug trees. They expect resistance.

Imposing the green agenda will require some persuasion.​

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
DUDE...How else ya gonna protect the environment? Paperwork? NAH that uses TREES!

I-R Being Sarcastic Now.

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
Why worry about it? the more people with guns the better, in case another nut goes on a shooting spree.

·
Ooh, pancakes!
3,046 Posts
I just pray they are using lead-free bullets.

The entire federal government is militarizing...that's why IRS, EPA, and Dept of Education "agents" need combat hardware. We'd better pay attention to this.

·
American fearmaker
14,240 Posts
Imagine being an EPA agent out in the woods of California, the Arizona highlands or dessert area of New Mexico. There is no telling what kind of people you bump into out there. You have dopers growing weed out in the wilds, meth makers doing their drug manufacturing away from cities, towns and villages and let's not forget the illegal immigrants too. So they only ordered 40 of the Glock 9 mm pistols? Those slackards! It should be 400 at least on the first order.

·
PPG flyer
2,789 Posts
Why not guns for the EPA,they might come across something that need killin to.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts