·
Have gun,will travel
4,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Dumpster Diver
2,665 Posts
I don't know if you guys in the hinterlands know about this

but that scumbag Guiliani had a multi million dollar bunker built under NYC for himself and a few top aides and families.. back in the 90s

as if his life was somehow more "special"

meanwhile the FDNY could not get funding for a modern communication system which ended up costing them 343 good men on 09-11-01

but the P.O.S. Mayor was all too willing to put on a hardhat and wave the flag over their bodies.. big ****** hero.

·
Tactical Sommelier
1,089 Posts
What bothers me is that if a civilian-type like, you know, any of us tried something like this, a person who didn't like it would get us arrested and our guns or carrying privileges (those who live in states that actually allow it ;p ) revoked. And this dude says, "Bad sources".

Not that I would even do this but still, talk about double standards.

·
Gone Galt
22,533 Posts
What my brain highlighted wilst reading this gem:

• Jerome M. Hauer, commissioner of New York State’s Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services
  • Hauer is paid a salary of $136,000
  • Hauer “was disabled by a stroke a few years ago and can be unsteady,” according to the Times Union
  • It is not clear why Hauer, who is not a law enforcement officer, was allowed to carry a loaded handgun into a state office building.
  • the incident “rattled” three members of the Swedish delegation “when the gun’s laser tracked across one of their heads

:juggle:

·
Start up the rotors
7,663 Posts
So, which Glock only has seven rounds???
He's allowed to do what he wants because he's politically connected. Once again there are rules for "us," but not for "them."

What a maroon...

I don't want NY in the USA anymore. Can't we vote on it??
I'll give Chicago and Philly, and throw in DC to seal the deal! It'll be a win-win!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.