Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was trying to order three Glock 17 3rd or 4th gen 17 round magazines. All of the local gun shops are out, and most places that I have searched on line is out too. Anybody knows wassup with Glock? Does anybody know who has Glock 9mm 17 round mags in stock?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey guys,

I was trying to order three Glock 17 3rd or 4th gen 17 round magazines. All of the local gun shops are out, and most places that I have searched on line is out too. Anybody knows wassup with Glock? Does anybody know who has Glock 9mm 17 round mags in stock?

have u been asleep for the last month and a half?

·
Cover your Six!!
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No not asleep, just snoozin'......

I just got my first Glock 17 (used), and the seller left me with one cheap aftermarket 18 round, and one 10 round mag. I felt I got took, but the gun is in excellant shape. I did find some mags at one local Gun Shop. Got four for $25 ea., even though he was marking them up to $34 ea.:eek:

Thanks for the link to your.......uh-hum........comments!

·
Registered
34,722 Posts
I see Glock mags everywhere I go, internet or brick and mortar stores. I did hear however that Glock is going to be raising the price of their magazines. That is from the factory, not a wholesaler mark up, so I can imagine the prices at 50 bucks already:( (If its true)
^ THey already did... up to $25 from $15.

Your info is about 3 months late!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts