Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Information is Ammunition
22,122 Posts
go figure- their IQ is inversely proportional to their fertility.

·
Come and Take It!
11,642 Posts
I don't know which is more stupid the fact she thinks there is such a thing as (man-made) global warming or the fact she thinks we can cool the planet with outside air conditioners.

·
Banned
3,889 Posts
I used to think that the earth was hollow and we were living on the inside. I used to think China was straight up in the sky on the far side.

Okay I was 5 years old, but still. :)

·
Shuriken snowflake
16,826 Posts
LOL sounds like a friend of mine. He as more than 5 decades on this earth. He asked what the trouble with the pole caps melting was? We know how to make ice. We just make it and ship it there. Problem solved!

·
Subculture
1,031 Posts
Pretty dingy. What makes it worse is the fact she actually believes in the global warming farce to begin with. Much less come up with a ridiculous solution to this nonexistent issue.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
explanation ---- public school system run by the teachers union.
Dude you just dont know...I do security work and occasionally I stop off at one of our school acounts and read the home work assignements on the teachers desk to kill some time on site, from one of the high school classes and I cant tell you just how scarey it really is!!! To say that public schooling would horrify you is the understatement of the century. My 9 year old neice is more intelligent that most high school graduates, seriously! Its no wonder her older sister needed at least 1 year of remedial classes before starting her first college level class, and she graduated high school with honors. Go figure...

Its not neccisarily a condemnation of teachers but it is of the institution itself and the lack of Parental responsibility to make sure their kids are getting what they pay dearly for in taxes!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Global Warming (which doesn't exist in the first place) Explained

Global Warming (which doesn't exist in the first place) Explained!​

1 - 20 of 26 Posts