1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its startin ta look a lot like an ICE AGE
California closed fer snow ......
(add yer own lyrics)

record cold in Montana, coldest year on record since what - a decade or so?

so we all have ta quit emitting those greenhouse gasses like - hydro carbons (just to stay warm), and CO2 (just ta breathe), and dont dare pass gas or let you animals do it.
SO GIT WITH THE PROGRAM AND REDUCE YER CARBON FOOTPRINT
(unless yer name is al gore)

Frigid Storm Closes California Freeways, Drops Snow in Malibu
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,469164,00.html

Vegas: Biggest Snow in December...
http://www.lasvegasnow.com/global/story.asp?s=9533950

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bitter cold here in Texas - aint gonna hit but 62 deg today

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
I just looked out my window and saw snow, that must mean all the scientists are lying.

·
The Punisher
1,607 Posts
I just looked out my window and saw snow, that must mean all the scientists are lying.
No they're not all lying, just a huge majority that distort the facts to garner more grant money for their special "climate change" studies. To believe that global warming is fact, makes it not open for debate. To make it not open to debate, makes it not science at all, but an agenda.

The climate has changed for millenia, and will continue to do so whether we are here or not. To think as humans we have the ability to control the sun and the earth to do what we want, is just plain arrogant and short sighted.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
I hope everyone calls these global warming *********** to task in 5-10 years when all of this is proven false, simply by the passage of time.

·
Registered
18,814 Posts
My Dad once said sarcastically that one day the government would figure out a way to tax the air that we breathe.

Damn...how'd he know?!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I hope everyone calls these global warming *********** to task in 5-10 years when all of this is proven false, simply by the passage of time.
It will take more than 5 to 10 more years for the full results of humanities' trashing of the atmosphere and the world in general to completely unfold and when it becomes painfully obvious what people have done it will be too late to prevent it. Heck, we are likely already beyond the point of no return.

·
Registered
401 Posts
And let's be clear by what you mean "take to task". It should go both ways. The anti-climate change/global warming camp should be just as open for such task taking, should the "quacks" who are simply clamoring for more grant money actually be proven right.

·
Behind Enemy Lines
3,408 Posts
And let's be clear by what you mean "take to task". It should go both ways. The anti-climate change/global warming camp should be just as open for such task taking, should the "quacks" who are simply clamoring for more grant money actually be proven right.
Algore and the rest of the "Chicken-Little-the-sky-is-falling" crowd have been saying this shiite, in one form or another, since the 1970s. Read old Time magazine articles about the coming "ice age" (pre-globull wormening "theory"), the coming famine coupled with poplulation explosion, etc. etc.

it's all a front for an agenda. it's all garbage and junk science.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Algore and the rest of the "Chicken-Little-the-sky-is-falling" crowd have been saying this shiite, in one form or another, since the 1970s. Read old Time magazine articles about the coming "ice age" (pre-globull wormening "theory"), the coming famine coupled with poplulation explosion, etc. etc.

it's all a front for an agenda. it's all garbage and junk science.
The population explosion did occur and to a much worse extent than anyone might have imagined. We are now reaching the time when the number of people who starve to death each year in the world exceeds the number of babies born.

Anyone who cannot see the approaching worldwide famine has their eyes closed. Note: Results are often delayed from causes.

The predicted high temperature for this afternoon is over 70 degrees here in the North Carolina mountains, close to 30 degrees higher than normal.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I really fail to see how cherry picking temperatures from random places says anything at all about global warming. Here is Sweden we're having a relatively warm winter following a wet and cold summer. It doesn't mean anything.

·
Minarchist (Jeffersonian)
3,306 Posts
hypothetically yes, I say hypothetically because the current THEORY of global climate change caused by human intervention is complete and total BS as proven by ice cores taken from the arctic, this same kind of thing has been happening on and off for longer than the recorded history of man. Argue with thousands of years of history if you must but know that no amount of prophaganda from the global warming crowd can cover up fact
(nothing personal and not directly aimed at wildjo, this is aimed at all the al gore's of the world)
ps. I'm serial

·
Watchin tha world go by
8,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i guess we (cept fer elites) gotta give up our lives -- maybe go back ta livin in caves and huts ----- AAARRRGGGHHH -- nope cant do that --- cant burn wood fer warmth (particulate pollution), and cant slaughter the cute animals (they have rights).

HEY I got it ---- since Al Gore has such a big house that he uses so much energy on --- we can move in w him and the rest of tha limo-lehr jet environmentalists and help them reduce carbon footprint that way.

Reactions: murderface8

·
I help enlighten folks
16,624 Posts
No they're not all lying, just a huge majority that distort the facts to garner more grant money for their special "climate change" studies.
nonsense, ith a conthpirithy!!

·
Haha
3,407 Posts
There is not going to be another Ice Age... we havn't even finished this Ice Age. The poles and glaciers are still melting dumping fresh water into the ocean water messing with the currents and causing weather fluxuations. Us humans have not been here long enough to experience the changes in our worlds weather. Until the ice melts and takes out all the coastal cities and the currents rearrange and the mixing of warm water and cold even out. Then our Ice Age will be over and we can live through the new tropics. If we are around in the thousands of years it will take.

-Cade

1 - 20 of 20 Posts