Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See stick around long enough and pay attention, everything comes back.
I remember the enviro-nutjobs stating "global cooling" and "new ice age" back in the early 80s. Well.....after people made billions off global warming farce, now it's back to "global cooling".

Contrary to the commonly held scientific conclusion that the Earth is getting warmer, a scientist who has written more than 150 peer-reviewed papers has unveiled evidence for his prediction that global cooling is coming soon.
Contrary to the commonly held scientific conclusion that the Earth is getting warmer, Dr. Don Easterbrook, emeritus professor of geology at Western Washington University and author of more than 150 peer-reviewed papers, has unveiled evidence for his prediction that global cooling is coming soon.

“Rather than global warming at a rate of 1 F per decade, records of past natural cycles indicate there may be global cooling for the first few decades of the 21st century to about 2030,” said Easterbrook, speaking on a scientific panel discussion with other climatologists. This, he says, will likely be followed by “global warming from about 2030 to 2060,” which will then be followed by another cooling spell from 2060 to 2090.

Easterbrook spoke before a group of about 700 scientists and government officials at the fourth International Conference on Climate Change. The conference is presented annually in Chicago by the Heartland Institute, a conservative nonprofit think tank that actively questions the theory of man's role in global warming. Last year the Institute published Climate Change Reconsidered, a comprehensive reply to the United Nations' latest report on climate change.

"Global warming is over -- at least for a few decades," Easterbrook told conference attendees. "However, the bad news is that global cooling is even more harmful to humans than global warming, and a cause for even greater concern."

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/05/19/global-cooling-scientists-warming/

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Wow, I just have to say that is not a flattering pic of Al Gore. Global Warming is making him a fat cat eh?
Scientists can debate this constantly, but no one is going to know what's going to happen until it does. I guess we'll have to see. Thanks for the info Congo

·
Proverbs 26:4
2,112 Posts
I remember the enviro-nutjobs stating "global cooling" and "new ice age" back in the early 80s. Well.....after people made billions off global warming farce, now it's back to "global cooling".

Gore was crying about global warming cuz he sweats like a fat pig.

·
Inglourious Basterd
2,966 Posts
SOOO, you conservaturds won't believe thousands of the world's leading scientists ,climatologists from 30+ countries about G.Warming ,but 1 geologist says something about G. Cooling and you jump right on board. Typical...

"Offshore drilling is 100% safe" "Don't listen to the Enviro-wackos" "Drill baby drill" Conservatives wrong again!

I have to say it brings me great joy when I hear about record flooding in Tenn. and Georgia. Because I know that many of the people affected were smart ass conservative idiots typing "SO much fer global warm'n" on a blog somewhere.

·
Neo Confederate
2,256 Posts
SOOO, you conservaturds won't believe thousands of the world's leading scientists ,climatologists from 30+ countries about G.Warming ,but 1 geologist says something about G. Cooling and you jump right on board. Typical...

"Offshore drilling is 100% safe" "Don't listen to the Enviro-wackos" "Drill baby drill" Conservatives wrong again!

I have to say it brings me great joy when I hear about record flooding in Tenn. and Georgia. Because I know that many of the people affected were smart ass conservative idiots typing "SO much fer global warm'n" on a blog somewhere.
I'm proud to call a mean spirited fellow such as yourself, enemy.

:D:

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOOO, you conservaturds
I'd give you a 7....meaning seventh grade.

won't believe thousands of the world's leading scientists
ask your middle school teacher for the list of "the world is warming" scientists and a list of the "the world isn't warming" scientists.

Her government union contract may prevent that tho.

I've never heard a scientist say "the debate is over".
Whoops, that wasn't a scientist....that's good old liberal/progressive algore, a rachel carson spawn.

You do know that her book "silent spring" was discredited, scientifically speaking for her methodology, by "thousands of scientists", no?

Are you allowed to be exposed to non "correct" things?

I have to say it brings me great joy when I hear about record flooding in Tenn. and Georgia.
So it's "global flooding" in place of "global warming" that was replaced by "climate change" when the data couldn't support the farce/conjob called "global warming"?

I'll be sure to buy stock in boat company now that we call can worry about "global flooding".....

BTW, doesn't the volume reduce when ice melts?
Yes--you prolly weren't allowed to know that either...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

I will tell you the day i knew B.S. global warming was B.S. in CT there was a winter when the temp was -24 f and what they told me in 5th grade 4 years before than is that winter would never come again and New York would be under water by 2000.After watching the happening(besides whating to chuck the remote thought the t.v.) i have a 2 year boycott of hollywood until they stop with the green crap.

·
Hunter
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
winter would never come again and New York would be under water by 2000.
I remember in the early 80s in UNIVERSITIES we were being told that in 20 years there would be a "new ice age" and we'd be out of oil in 10 years. :eek:

And all the liberal/progressive professors were rachel carson stooges.
That cow is the mother of "the environmental movement".
Too bad her "science" was so atrocious. But then again, how does one "prove" anything in the "social sciences"?

I think I'm gonna post a subject on her.....

·
Proverbs 26:4
2,112 Posts

"Troll Baby Troll"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.