Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my life and family more than I can possibly express. But, despite the fact that I am a strong protector and provider on many fronts, I realize that we would be in serious trouble in a true crisis situation. The least I can do is to see to it that we are as prepared and self reliant as possible if need be. I am dedicated to this.

That said, this website is a valuable part of my learning. I am grateful to have found it. I hope I can contribute, as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Highpower. I'm a native Tennessean.. love the state. I just moved to Mississippi from Minnesota. Happy to be back South.

·
Deo VIndice
6,108 Posts
Hi Tunasi,

Welcome...glad ya made it back to the South. SE Ga. here.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
We are glad you are here. Welcome to our community from Texas. One thing you need to keep in mind is you can't get prepared over night. Make your plans and use the resources on this site. Look for the good folks here to help you. YOu will get frustrated and need to vent. do so here. We understand. Get ready in steps. Plan for 3 days first and then 2 weeks and then 3 months and so on. Give your self levels to meet. Don't say in one month I am going to be ready or 5 years underground.

go to folks like our Survialebooks merchant and get hard copies of some items. too many of us rely on our hard drives to get us through. Let us know when you need help. Look forward to seeing you in the posts.

·
BEEN HERE TO LONG
1,336 Posts
welcome from tennessee

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Be Prepared
273 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

This IS my favorite site now! I don't think there is anything that hasn't been discussed in this forum on preparations, be sure to utilize the search feature for anything and it should pull up some threads!

Remember the Boy Scout Motto... "Be Prepared"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts