Survivalist Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few weeks back, I sent Sticks a few Finnish kuksas as a surprise gift because he was interested in them. What I did not expect was a small (in size, not in value) gift from the Sticks-meister. He gave me his mini Nessmuk. :D:

I think this knife far outweighs my gift to him, but I can't refuse such a great gift. The leather sheath fits perfectly on my belt. The knife is very well made and very sharp. It's just under 6" from tip to butt and is so small and lightweight that I forgot I had it on my belt yesterday when I tried it out. I love the ergonomics of this knife. It fits my hand like Sticks took my measurements beforehand. ;)

Thanks again buddy! You should definitely go into business selling knives!

Attachments

·
Earthwalker.
10,288 Posts
well to be honest i was very surpised when i got the Kuksas,human kindness is a rare thing indeed in these times so i could not resist in sending you this gift to say thank you.

Funny you should mention going into business because ive sold three knives that i have made over the last couple of weeks and im about to do a thread on the kit ive got and will be getting tomorrow.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well to be honest i was very surpised when i got the Kuksas,human kindness is a rare thing indeed in these times so i could not resist in sending you this gift to say thank you.

Funny you should mention going into business because ive sold three knives that i have made over the last couple of weeks and im about to do a thread on the kit ive got and will be getting tomorrow.
Cool! I look forward to seeing your new equipment. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.