Survivalist Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a prepper and if you come knocking on my door when the SHTF, I won't answer the door because I warned you. I'm Pagan and worship multiple deities. I wear my hair really short and I'm a woman. I don't care who you have sex with, but if you're gay don't throw it in my face. My grandson wears disposable diapers. I say Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas. I don't care what color your skin is and you don't get special treatment from me if your skin is a different color than mine. I don't care what religion you are and yours is no better than mine, just a different path. If you were born in the United States you're not an African American, a Japanese American or a Mexican American you're an AMERICAN!

You know what? GET OVER IT!!!!

What do you want people to get over?

·
Premium Member
9,224 Posts
Boy, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :)

·
Here's my safety Sir
14,679 Posts
People's minds are changed through observation and not through argument.
Will Rogers

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
I believe in my right to make of myself what I can. To live the life I would chose. To join the religion of my choice and be able to live my religion without ridicule or being sued. I promise to let you do the same without harm.

·
Christian
39,501 Posts
I'm a prepper and if you come knocking on my door when the SHTF, I won't answer the door because I warned you. I'm Pagan and worship multiple deities. I wear my hair really short and I'm a woman. I don't care who you have sex with, but if you're gay don't throw it in my face. My grandson wears disposable diapers. I say Happy Holidays rather than Merry Christmas. I don't care what color your skin is and you don't get special treatment from me if your skin is a different color than mine. I don't care what religion you are and yours is no better than mine, just a different path. If you were born in the United States you're not an African American, a Japanese American or a Mexican American you're an AMERICAN!

You know what? GET OVER IT!!!!

What do you want people to get over?
I have no problems with what you just posted. It is irrelevant that i agree or disagree with the content. This is America and you get to do that here. at least for the time being.

·
Sorry About Your Feelings
20,836 Posts
No, I'm actually in a good mood. I just thought people might like a vent thread to get stuff out their system lol. ;) Have a great day.
The Darkside is the place for that.
There I can tell you what I really think. :)

·
Really?
16,125 Posts
is "diplomacy" a new type of rifle cartridge? and do they have all callibers? :D:
I have been in several SHTF situations( direct hit, hurricanes), I know for a fact, neighbors need to help each other........strangers have come around, offering help.....we need the help, so I's grateful, but at the same time, let them know, I'd do whatever it took to protect my family and neighbors. They helped, we fed them/payed them and sent the on their way. When SHTF, I strap on a gun and carry OC at all times, on my property and a long gun is close by. Yes, diplomacy is a reality.

·
Christian
39,501 Posts
I have been in several SHTF situations( direct hit, hurricanes), I know for a fact, neighbors need to help each other........strangers have come around, offering help.....we need the help, so I's grateful, but at the same time, let them know, I'd do whatever it took to protect my family and neighbors. They helped, we fed them/payed them and sent the on their way. When SHTF, I strap on a gun and carry OC at all times, on my property and a long gun is close by. Yes, diplomacy is a reality.
Your absolutely right, my attempt at humor was not meant to offend anyone so if it did I appologize. Your the kind of neighbor we should all want on our block in a SHTF. :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts